Baseball District 21-1A

Hayseed

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I've been to five Rams games this year.If i don't bring them bad luck i think you're in the clear!

I may have to check with the kinfolk across the road to get permission. I've made one Lady Rams softball game so far, and they run-ruled Gary, so maybe I'm good luck after all!

Tenaha plays at Martinsville tonight... At Joaquin Tuesday.. Apparently, the schedule is just a suggestion

Yep thought i was 40 minutes early to see the Tigers at Shelbyville Tuesday but i was actually 20 minutes late! Schedule is just a rough draft i guess.

Douglas up 16-1 on Timpson in the 4th.

Tenaha beat Joaquin 10-9.

Just goes to show you, there's no such thing as a sure thing. Hope our boys get hungry again.

Yep two (7th inning) doubles,each off the outfield wall, just wasn't enough. I thought L.Lawsons was gone for sure.

Douglass 13-0 Has Cushing, Mount, and Tenaha

Cushing 10-2 Has Douglass, Tenaha, Shelbyville, and Martinsville

Joaquin 9-4 Has Martinsville, Timpson, and Chireno

Timpson 7-6 Has Shelbyville, Martinsville, and Joaquin

Shelbyville - 5-7 Has Timpson, Chireno, Cushing, and Mount

Not sure about everyone else.

Douglass 13-0 Has Cushing, Mount, and Tenaha

Cushing 10-2 Has Douglass, Tenaha, Shelbyville, and Martinsville

Joaquin 9-4 Has Martinsville, Timpson, and Chireno

Timpson 7-6 Has Shelbyville, Martinsville, and Joaquin

Shelbyville - 5-7 Has Timpson, Chireno, Cushing, and Mount

Not sure about everyone else.

thanks twostep. looks like joe should make 3rd and maybe 2nd place in district depending on how cushing ends up. and joe doesnt fall apart at the seams

thanks twostep. looks like joe should make 3rd and maybe 2nd place in district depending on how cushing ends up. and joe doesnt fall apart at the seams

Our boys SHOULD end up as the 3 seed, but the Tenaha game proved that there are no gimmees. Martinsville played us tough in round 1.

Joaquin 10 Martinsville 0.

Freshman Nate Belrose hit a grand slam that took a window out of the Joaquin bus, parked about 50' outside the right field fence.

way to go nate. and the rest of you guys way to represent. keep it up and go rams

Joaquin 10 Martinsville 0.

Freshman Nate Belrose hit a grand slam that took a window out of the Joaquin bus, parked about 50' outside the right field fence.

Gage threw a 1 hitter too. Also, I heard it was a Martinsville bus so that's even better!