17-2A BASEBALL

Duckaholic

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the good luck wishes Old Hat and I send the same back to you and the rest of 17 2A.

But I think it's the 6 points that White Oak hasn't gotten over.

The 6 points that ruined an otherwise perfect season for Mike Barber and the rest of the roughnecks that year.

as far as the other side of the points that year, I had forgotten. It began to fade with regional championships and a semifinal win

but was completely erased with back-to back state championships.

I know you'll want schedule us in football but you may need a team to beat in that new gym. We an't scard give us a call; we enjoy the competition.

thanks for the good luck wishes Old Hat and I send the same back to you and the rest of 17 2A.

But I think it's the 6 points that White Oak hasn't gotten over.

The 6 points that ruined an otherwise perfect season for Mike Barber and the rest of the roughnecks that year.

as far as the other side of the points that year, I had forgotten. It began to fade with regional championships and a semifinal win

but was completely erased with back-to back state championships.

I know you'll want schedule us in football but you may need a team to beat in that new gym. We an't scard give us a call; we enjoy the competition.

I know that is true, had to have a little fun with yall You,Eagle 8 Bluetooth and some more fans know your stuff , but some of yall are just alittle off im not going to say any names lol,,,...!!!! PS and if someone thinks its him its not it is someone else lol,,,,....!!!!!!

I know that is true, had to have a little fun with yall You,Eagle 8 Bluetooth and some more fans know your stuff , but some of yall are just alittle off im not going to say any names lol,,,...!!!! PS and if someone thinks its him its not it is someone else lol,,,,....!!!!!!

It's me

Box Score

1 2 3 4 5 H. R. E

ND 2 1 2 5 1 - 11 7 2

Sab 0 0 0 0 0 - 0 2 5

W- Coy Holland 5 Inn 2 Hits 7K 1BB 1HBP

L - Tanner Sharp 3 Inn 3 Hits 2K 2BB 2 HBP 5 R

Dustin Longhofer 2 Inn 4 Hits 5 BB 1 HBP 6 R

Holland threw 75 Pitches 52 for strikes.

Sabine pitching had a rough night throwing strikes and when the ball was put in play it got booted around in the infield. New Diana took advantage of the walks and errors.

Tomorrow is a new game and the two will go at it again. Anything can happen! Good game Eagles and good luck to both teams tomorrow.

If you mean the oil derrick on the field I Believe it was defended the entire season by the team that lost to the then homer proclaimed future state champions who fizzled out while the Necks made the semis and lost after a controversial touchdown no call to which the ref's of that game are now suspended for a couple years. But WO has got over that and obviously you eagle homers are not over your short lived playoff run not to mention blowing a state hoop title chance because your coaching staff made no adjustments. Sorry but i know the truth still hurts but as many of you down yonder profess...you got 4a locked up. Time will tell