17-2A BASEBALL

Duckaholic

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.... Lay off the bottle dude...

Congrats to all the BASEBALL teams that won tonight.[/quot

Do you know me? I dont drink. Since yall are 4a you should schedule Longview and it could be the Lobos vs. The Lobo Transfers. It's a win win for the View!

lol.... Lay off the bottle dude...

Congrats to all the BASEBALL teams that won tonight.[/quot

Do you know me? I dont drink. Since yall are 4a you should schedule Longview and it could be the Lobos vs. The Lobo Transfers. It's a win win for the View!

Don't you have cans to pick up on the side of the road? Oh never mind, yesterday was the 1st . You just got your government check. Have fun spending it on booze and lottery tickets.

ame="BoomerSooner20" post="2053330" timestamp="1399006564"]

Says the Moron who cant let high school go!

Don't you have cans to pick up on the side of the road? Oh never mind, yesterday was the 1st . You just got your government check. Have fun spending it on booze and lottery tickets.

You trolls will answer any post in here just to accumilate a tick mark next to your replies. Since one troll is an "big shot" on here i recommend that in order to get your mark... Your reply should be above a third grade level which would in sense likely take away your big shot title and knock blue tooth down to an intermediate troll

You trolls will answer any post in here just to accumilate a tick mark next to your replies. Since one troll is an "big shot" on here i recommend that in order to get your mark... Your reply should be above a third grade level which would in sense likely take away your big shot title and knock blue tooth down to an intermediate troll

If I reply with a response above a 3rd grade level it will put you at a disadvantage. Boomer "No Child Left Behind" Sooner.....

If I reply with a response above a 3rd grade level it will put you at a disadvantage. Boomer "No Child Left Behind" Sooner.....

Is that all you got? Thought you chumps down south were a little sharper than the mayberry and after school special quotes but then again your rabbit ears probably only pick up 3, 7 and 12!