2A Region 3 Tournament (Kountze vs. Tatum)

Eagleborn

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd trip to Austin, played in the title game both times before. Lost to Everman bad the first time, lost to Idalou by 1 in the last one.

Random crazy stat...

Little unknown sophomore at the time Javolick Garret hit a overtime forcing 3-point in the regional finals the last time Tatum made it to the drum. He later became an all-state DB...

This season a all-state DB hits game winning shot in overtime to send the Eagles to the drum.

Madness.

Random crazy stat...

Little unknown sophomore at the time Javolick Garret hit a overtime forcing 3-point in the regional finals the last time Tatum made it to the drum. He later became an all-state DB...

This season a all-state DB hits game winning shot in overtime to send the Eagles to the drum.

Madness.

+1

Was Idalou the team you guys played when one of your players took a sudden vacation?

Kinda. Senior trip that was already payed for and whatnot. Mom made him go.

He played a big part in knocking out previously unbeaten Melissa in semi-finals game.

KHS,

Tell your boy Aggie over on the other site, if he had a problem with me, next time grow a pair and turn around and say it to me instead of hiding behind his keyboard.

So you were the 2nd guy he was referring to? Register for the site and let him know yourself. Not my problem or issue. He's not a broadcaster for JUST Kountze, but all of SE Texas, mainly the Silsbee Tigers.

So you were the 2nd guy he was referring to? Register for the site and let him know yourself. Not my problem or issue. He's not a broadcaster for JUST Kountze, but all of SE Texas, mainly the Silsbee Tigers.

I was the "loon" behind him...lol

I was the "loon" behind him...lol

He did compliment me though, he said I was loud.

C'mon man! I heard you all the way through the broadcast! Lol! You can't do that when you get to Austin, okay? They'll drag you up outta there as quickly as you got in! Lol!

They kick fans out for being loud?

Nice...

They kick fans out for being loud?

Nice...

Nah... I don't think the referees nor the players can hear you when you're in your school's section. Now if you're below the ropes, that's another issue he may want to keep under control. Lol.

Nah... I don't think the referees nor the players can hear you when you're in your school's section. Now if you're below the ropes, that's another issue he may want to keep under control. Lol.

I was in total control...lol. I watched Aggie boy type about me being a loon and being loud, so I would lean as far towards him as I could and whistle as loud as I could.... and I can whistle something nasty loud....lol

I was in total control...lol. I watched Aggie boy type about me being a loon and being loud, so I would lean as far towards him as I could and whistle as loud as I could.... and I can whistle something nasty loud....lol

Just remembered something. I whistle so loud, that during football season, the refs asked me to stop whistling.