Did anybody catch Ted Nugent on CNN?

blackflag79

Nope - not him ;) He deserves all the criticism he receives ... its only the criticism of the vitriol variety I despise - as though he is the first crooked president in the History of the United States. In fact, I can't think of ONE President in my lifetime (LBJ was president when I was born) of whom I can say I am proud. :(

The last good president we had was Calvin Coolidge........

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please feel free to name them....... :P

Oh, I am just glad to have you back ;)

The last good president we had was Calvin Coolidge........

I go back further ... James K. Polk - the only President who ever kept his campaign promises :D

Oh, I am just glad to have you back ;)

I go back further ... James K. Polk - the only President who ever kept his campaign promises :D

I notice you didn't name anyone....and Silent Cal was the last president to honor The Constitutional limits of his office........

I notice you didn't name anyone....

C'mon - you are a smart guy ... you know there are PLENTY of non-Conservatives with skeletons in their closet that happened "decades ago" & with no charges filed who would NEVER get the same "pass" Ted Nugent and his beloved guns does in this forum :lol:

Does EVERY human begin get this "pass" from you ... even those who don't share your political views? I would name names, but that would only result in a lecture on how "what he did was worse" :D

YOU said what's above.....I asked you to name just ONE "human being" who didn't "get this pass" from me.....you have yet to do that.......

This is too much about ego, now ... I can't empower you. :P

...and stand by my CORE accusation that people will always give a politician and/or politically-minded celebrity a "pass" for any skeletons in their closets as long as they are in agreement, politically :D

...and stand by my CORE accusation that people will always give a politician and/or politically-minded celebrity a "pass" for any skeletons in their closets as long as they are in agreement, politically :D

if you read your post, the accusation wasn't against "people" it was against me....and I am waiting for you to back up your attack...... :P

Only because you called Nugent's past "irrelevant" - I apologize if it appeared like I was singling you out, I merely saw you as part of "the people" ;)

...did I mention that it is good to have you back? :D :D :D

I asked you specifically Were you a 35 year old tapping teenage girls as well? Your response to my post which was in response to yours, I was doing that when he was still with the Damn Yankees, and I wasn't married. That was 24 years ago and they had to be Wingers "17" in the State of Texas.

Now dave just who are you referring to, yourself or Governor Ted? The math does not add up for Governor Ted. He is 65 years old. Was Governor Ted still preying on 17 year old girls at age 41? Pretty sick if so. Nothing wrong with my math. Put the Budweiser down and be more clear WTH you are talking about. I asked you directly. You could have said yes or no and there would be no confusion in how you presented a rebuttal to me direct question. Were you into little girls at age 35 like your Uncle?

When was Ted still with the Damn Yankees, and provided a song from 1990 when I was still single. That was 24 years ago, by the way Wingers "17" came out in 1989 so I that was still in the same time period. I guess you missed that. I've been married since 1991. So put the weed down and read what I wrote. If I were 35 in 1990 that would make me 59 today, and I'm 14 years away from that.

As for Ted, again where have I defended him ? If anything I have provided the evidence against Ted. I know he's married, and his wife Shemane was recently arrested at the DFW airport with a handgun in her luggage. As a musician he gets a pass from me as I stated in the other thread. I know how musicians are, but that does mean that they should enter the political world. I felt the same way about Sonny Bono, because he hooked up with Cher when she was 16 and he was 27. I've never defended him, nor have I had to, because I never liked his music, and I never had to vote for him.

Only because you called Nugent's past "irrelevant" - I apologize if it appeared like I was singling you out, I merely saw you as part of "the people" ;)

...did I mention that it is good to have you back? :D :D :D

yes...thank you..... :)

dave thanks for explaining but I have no clue your current age. Now I know you are 45. You never made that clear when I asked Were you a 35 year old tapping teenage girls as well? Somehow I'm to figure your age out from when Ted was with the Damn Yankees? I don't know who Ted was with or when, don't care and certainly no clue how any group Ted was with at what time relates to your age. Like I said a simple yes or no would suffice.

Since you can't keep up, the answer is No. The last time I was single was when I was 23. The youngest girl I ever made love to was 16, and we were engaged. I was 18 and 12 days old, and she turned 17, 3 months later. Does that answer your persistent question ? I didn't realize this thread was going to be about DaveTV1's teen sex history.

As for the other Dave TV : http://www.vhnd.com/2013/04/06/dlr-reveals/ . I give Dave a pass too.

• 3 weeks later...

Ted made $16,000 off the City of Longview for not performing there. I don't know if it's his sexual proclivity, support of Greg Abbott, or comments about President Obama. I think he would have been a good fit for a Fourth of July Celebration.

http://www.kltv.com/story/25038839/ted-nugents-appearance-at-upcoming-longview-festival-canceled-by-city?utm_content=buffer3f4f4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Ted made $16,000 off the City of Longview for not performing there. I don't know if it's his sexual proclivity, support of Greg Abbott, or comments about President Obama. I think he would have been a good fit for a Fourth of July Celebration.

http://www.kltv.com/story/25038839/ted-nugents-appearance-at-upcoming-longview-festival-canceled-by-city?utm_content=buffer3f4f4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

According to the news on TV, and the liberal rag, The Longview News Journal, it was because of his incendiary remarks made while campaigning with Abbot, and some critical remarks he made about Obama. Longview sounds to me like it is the liberal hotbed of East Texas, the "Austin" of East Texas if you will.

By the way, regardless of how you feel about him, Ted Nugent has made valid points that I definitely agree with, incendiary or not.

According to the news on TV, and the liberal rag, The Longview News Journal, it was because of his incendiary remarks made while campaigning with Abbot, and some critical remarks he made about Obama. Longview sounds to me like it is the liberal hotbed of East Texas, the "Austin" of East Texas if you will.

By the way, regardless of how you feel about him, Ted Nugent has made valid points that I definitely agree with, incendiary or not.

As I said, I think he would have been a good fit as a musician for the Fourth of July concert. I didn't realize that Longview has become such a liberal town.

^

He could play in Houston! No liberals down there.

We have about a 5 million of them down here. I'm in the minority, but I like the usually mild winters. I didn't even go to the rodeo this year, because the only group that was worth seeing was REO Speedwagon.

As I said, I think he would have been a good fit as a musician for the Fourth of July concert. I didn't realize that Longview has become such a liberal town.

There are no democrats in any county elected position.

That doesn't mean there aren't any liberals....... :)

Ain't that the truth! They just take the party name that has the most voters in their district. Some even change parties solely for the purpose of going with the latest voter trend. Longview is full of liberal republicans.

It's the thought of freedom to associate or not to associate. I don't care to associate with blowhards and braggarts.

The fact that he's a braggart and blowhard in no way diminishes the political message he is delivering.....the message is more important than the messenger.......

The fact that he's a braggart and blowhard in no way diminishes the political message he is delivering.....the message is more important than the messenger.......

Exactly my point. Sometimes you have to look past the messenger and look at the message. His message is VALID.