White Oak to recommend Kris Iske as AD/Football Coach (Updated with quotes)

Smoaky

Idk what this question even means. But I think it would be easier for you to tell me about your knowledge of the spread so we could save a lot of time.

I know that Rusty Russell ran the spread back in the 1930s, did you?????

Idk what this question even means. But I think it would be easier for you to tell me about your knowledge of the spread so we could save a lot of time.

Okey I will gooooo sloooooow Ifen you are not in the stands you are in the p r e s s b o x , y o u a r e i n t h e p a r k i n g l o t, y o u a r e s t a n d i n g o n t h e f i e l d s o m e w h e r e b e l o w t h e s t a n d s you got it now lol,,,,,,,.....!!!!!!!??????

Lots of coordinators are title only. It's not that uncommon. Especially for the OC. Lots of head coaches want to call the shots in the game, but let the OC run things at practice, etc.

I would say that's more how it was when Blankenship was here. Him and burks seemed to share the OC and worked together on it. Stanford called the plays when he was here.

Stanford called the plays, ran the practices, and set the game plan. This will be no where close to the same offense with out him running it. Not saying it wont be a good offense just saying it will not look anywhere close to what WO had under Stanford. Iske on the other hand had 100% control of the defense with zero involvement from Stanford.

Stanford called the plays, ran the practices, and set the game plan. This will be no where close to the same offense with out him running it. Not saying it wont be a good offense just saying it will not look anywhere close to what WO had under Stanford. Iske on the other hand had 100% control of the defense with zero involvement from Stanford.

this is 100% true.

May not be the same offense because the talent level is dropping off in white oak... just something to think about. I heard they had a good group that is now moving on.

Yep, we may have to give up football all the talent is gone dont what we going to do!!!!!