Wells offered and accepts AD/FB Coaching Job at Liberty-Eylau...

Smoaky

See the problem is you guys know have tunnel vision. You don't want to see and understand but one side of the story. Noneof us are perfect we all make mistakes but to become better people we must admit our mistakes . I am sure all you are good people but turning a blind eye to what going makes you as guilty as the person that has wronged someone. Bait you bring up God and then you basically call someone out ? WOW!!!!!!!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to apologize for calling you two guys idiots. That was really low of me and I take full responsibility for my actions. I'm going to respect your thoughts and hopefully you all do the same. I in no way, shape, or form intend to get on here and destroy coaches perceptions but truth is truth. They may be the greatest people to some of you and thats perfectly fine with me, but the truth need to be heard. A few decent deeds doesn't erase all the dreams/opportunity taken away by those coaches. When you're given the power to create opportunities for others, especially young men (majority from low poverty areas, project housing, or overall bad areas) you shouldn't take it for granted or overuse your authority. It was sickening to hear a former star player tell me that they use throw Jermaine Waller's handwritten letters from D1 schools in the trash. It was sickening to hear Phillip Blackwell( 06 Wr) which was probably one of the best to come through LE couldn't even get them to make him a highlight tape and send off to schools but Coach Brown son (TE) gets a full scholarship and never caught a pass in his whole HS career. Huff was mentioned to Wyoming recruits when Gilmer coachers were asked who was the best Safety/DB they had seen. And that's just a couple of things. For that, I feel those coaches should pay for all the dreams they crushed. They should own up like men and take whats coming. God don't like ugly people and karma will come around. Its something really wrong with that picture gentlemen and if you feel like you can still defend them after all this, shame on you!

Im willing to bet everything i've worked for in my life if Louie Avery interview past players under Brady regime and write a story everything that I've said here will be in it and you guys will feel bad defending the wrong. Ask former coaches like Harrison (Weight Lifting Coach) Wright ( former coach turned principal at LE) Houff ( basketball coach to principal), and etc if kids like Waller, Blackwell, Watson (Mekel),Charles Jones, and Vaughn deserved D1 scholarships. The whole LE community knows this to be true.

wow... although I disagree, I can actually see why someone could disagree with SOME stuff about football....

Richardson was an assistant, never a head coach.... and Coach K wasnt going to get LE past Madison and company.... "Richardson would've more than likely taken them all the way"<---- second dumbest thing ive ever heard...

behind the DUMBEST thing ive ever seen on smoaky, which is about Cochran... more regional tournament appearances than many coaches get wins in a season... absolutely works those girls tails off when they first get into 7th grade- HS.... unbelievable that anyone could insult his resume, and all the things he did for those girls and the community that supports LE....

LE 92, I apologize... you are a distant second for goofy LE posts compared to this nut job....

Most of Cochran players during this span of winning came from surrounding schools (Texas High,Arkansas, Hooks, Oklahoma, and others) They all played AAU ball together and most of them (Impact player/Star players) didn't come till the 9th grade.

Only thing Im going to add KoolBreeze is don't downplay those guys (Carson, Clark, etc) talent because of lack of playoff success.

It doesn't matter what high school player you have running the ball if the other team knows whats coming because it was the same plays

over and over again. You cant beat teams like Gilmer or Lovejoy with that mentality.

Never downplayed none of those guys. They were good. Always felt like they didn't play hard at times but they were all good. They had both Lovejoy and Gilmer beat especially Loverjoy and if i remember correctly that was when the LE crowd/community had a big brawl with the former coaching staff.

I have to agree with you that 10' and 11' classes were as talented as they came and you can ask the rabbit about that they had Athletes everywhere vice versa 08 had Better more size and good Athletes I can't say that they were better but maybe they were as a team!

Put it like this

James vs Carson

Waller vs Clark

Vaughn vs Huff

Jones vs McKinley

Wigham vs Norman

All of those guys were studs just to name a few some better than other I will not pick dont want to down anyone..Carson in crew were definitely no slouch...

You put two classes together to compete with one. Although I feel Brian Reed was very underrated and should be on the list, Charles Jones (6'2 245) vs McKinley is no comparison. Jones was by far one of the top LB in the state. Best hitter i seen in a while! Think 10 and 11 had more overall speed but 08 had way more toughness, size, and work ethic. They had speed too but 10 and 11 had speed at more positions.

I would like to apologize for calling you two guys idiots. That was really low of me and I take full responsibility for my actions. I'm going to respect your thoughts and hopefully you all do the same. I in no way, shape, or form intend to get on here and destroy coaches perceptions but truth is truth. They may be the greatest people to some of you and thats perfectly fine with me, but the truth need to be heard. A few decent deeds doesn't erase all the dreams/opportunity taken away by those coaches. When you're given the power to create opportunities for others, especially young men (majority from low poverty areas, project housing, or overall bad areas) you shouldn't take it for granted or overuse your authority. It was sickening to hear a former star player tell me that they use throw Jermaine Waller's handwritten letters from D1 schools in the trash. It was sickening to hear Phillip Blackwell( 06 Wr) which was probably one of the best to come through LE couldn't even get them to make him a highlight tape and send off to schools but Coach Brown son (TE) gets a full scholarship and never caught a pass in his whole HS career. Huff was mentioned to Wyoming recruits when Gilmer coachers were asked who was the best Safety/DB they had seen. And that's just a couple of things. For that, I feel those coaches should pay for all the dreams they crushed. They should own up like men and take whats coming. God don't like ugly people and karma will come around. Its something really wrong with that picture gentlemen and if you feel like you can still defend them after all this, shame on you!

Im willing to bet everything i've worked for in my life if Louie Avery interview past players under Brady regime and write a story everything that I've said here will be in it and you guys will feel bad defending the wrong. Ask former coaches like Harrison (Weight Lifting Coach) Wright ( former coach turned principal at LE) Houff ( basketball coach to principal), and etc if kids like Waller, Blackwell, Watson (Mekel),Charles Jones, and Vaughn deserved D1 scholarships. The whole LE community knows this to be true.

One of the realist post I've ever read on this.. I'm not even gonna speak on it smh but I got confirmation that this is true about players not receiving their letters.

Wonder when the last time was that LE did not play PG in a season.

I wish we would have kept Texas high on the schedule instead of Arkansas.

Glad to see both Gilmer and Tatum on there, will be good for the team to play against teams of that caliber.

Wonder when the last time was that LE did not play PG in a season.

I wish we would have kept Texas high on the schedule instead of Arkansas.

Glad to see both Gilmer and Tatum on there, will be good for the team to play against teams of that caliber.

I agree about Texas High but we can't keep playing them at Grim.. Arkansas high doesn't have near as fan support so maybe they will fit at Harris

Gilmer

Tatum

Arkansas High

Atlanta

I wonder who the 5th pre season opponent is, or are you just playing 9?

Right!!! Mt Pleasant is the other......4-1 best case, 3-2 worst case

Gilmer L Gilmer L

Tatum W Tatum W

Ark Hi W Ark Hi W

Atl W Atl L

MP W MP W

Best Case!! Worst Case!!