Buffalo AD/FB Coaching Job Open

Smoaky

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those women have been in charge of Buffalo HS for over two decades. And everyone who breathes oxygen in that community knows it.

And regarding the girls coordinator she would be a lot more supportive of the atheltic program if she actually went to track practice and the meets to earn the stipend she is getting paid rather than whining about the golf program all the time AND playing petty politics.

It's clear to me that you protest a little too loudly.

But that's okay friend. The really good thing about this business is that no good deed goes unpunished. Eventually all the sorry indidviduals who are in on this will get their due. Be it the Superintendant who Coach Read got the job, the girls Coordinator, jealous former Coach, all of you. Kharma is a mother

You are comical as well. You sure think you know alot about alot, but considering this is a blog where opinions are shared - it's apparent you nothing. "whining" - by your posts it looks like you may know something about that.

So your words "nobody comes on a website just because they are a interested bystander from another school".

But you continuely do it every time you post. Atleast everyone knows who my town and school I support. As for the way we do things at Teague and reason why we have had to let the coaches go is valid reasons that each one of them did to GET fired or told you should probably resign. I will be more than welcome to tell you the exact reason Finney had to be let go and Johnson and Hayes and the 2 guys in between those three....Harris and Coach C. Just PM me

Thanks but I KNOW why they left. Not any great secret there. And certainly nothing for the folks there to be proud of. The point remains the turnover is constant. Why is that? Who is hiring these people that have to be let go? For crying out loud look at the last ten years. Do you not realize how the kids there are getting hosed?

I wonder if this was a done deal before they even axed Read?

First they fire him and list the job without him even knowing anything about it then hire someone else too?

And I will say again, whether he needed to go is irrelevant. When you have people running the ship like this then THEY are the ones who need to be replaced.

I see signs of problem at Buffalo. Most of the track team does not play football. None of the elite tracksters are on the football roster. Also, the head boys track coach is the head volleyball coach and assistant basketball coach. He is not listed as a football coach. That is a huge problem. Also, the political unrest that Buffalo ISD has experienced over the past several years will be an obstacle to the next football coach.

They way the new head coach/AD can solve the problems is to in control of the boy's program which allows him to adopt athletic policies and is granted the authority to hire and assign coaches. We will see if the new coach is allowed to run his program.

That is what I heard. And I am sure that he will enjoy playing the Bison the next couple of years.

I'm sure he will. Should be some good games. And will be district games now since they move back up to the same classification as Buffalo.

I see signs of problem at Buffalo. Most of the track team does not play football. None of the elite tracksters are on the football roster. Also, the head boys track coach is the head volleyball coach and assistant basketball coach. He is not listed as a football coach. That is a huge problem. Also, the political unrest that Buffalo ISD has experienced over the past several years will be an obstacle to the next football coach.

They way the new head coach/AD can solve the problems is to in control of the boy's program which allows him to adopt athletic policies and is granted the authority to hire and assign coaches. We will see if the new coach is allowed to run his program.

You see signs of trouble yet yesterday you were saying that they did not even show up to the area meet? A meet that was held at Buffalo by the way. A meet that they won. For the second year in a row.

And whoever told you that most of the track kids do not play football is lying to you. That is a blatant fabrication. out of the entire boys team there are TWO, 2, dos, that do not play football.

And finally the Boys Head Track Coach has been the same guy for the last eight years, he is also their DC. I kind of doubt he has time to coach volleyball in the Fall.

But other than that you have the true skinny on what is going on there?

BCP please read and comprehend my post before making insolent banter. Check the names of those kids that scored points in the district track and field meet and list those that played football. I would enjoy reading your list.

Well my "blather" about only two non football players running track comes from both Buffalo Coaches and a couple of other Coaches in the Distrfict that I happen to know who I contacted to confirm said blather before I posted it. You were also speculating that they did not even show up and when that got blown up you go on to speculate that not many track kids play football. Who is REALLY spreading blather sir?

I see a couple of different new posters spreading BLATHER about the boys program at Buffalo. Which leads me to wonder why from someone not from Buffalo would care enough to post lies? OR could it be someone from Buffalo spreading disinformation just to try and give the impression that the Boys program at Buffalo is really in dissaray and therefore their horrible treatment of Coach Read is being fueled by having an axe to grind?

If it is the latter, why in the world would you go to the trouble to create an id on this Board just to spread trash about the kids and the program at Buffalo? Coach Read resigned, what else do you want? How does trashing the program and him further your agenda at this point? Conscience bothering you much? Me personally I do not have to make sure I am looking the other way anytime that I walk by a mirror. You got what you wanted. Of course you had to do it through the most digusting means and illtreatment of a man who has given almost twenty years of his life to the young men of Leon County. Hope you are proud of yourselves.

Cant wait to see how someone else does in the same situation knowing that they will get stabbed in the back at the very first opportunity.

And this will be my final word on the subject. You do no like my blather or opinion fine. I do not like someone registering just to badmouth a good man and friend after he got screwed over by a gultelss cowards.ESPECIALLY AFTER he has already resigned. Tell me someone you care about and I will spread a bunch of filth and lies about them then you can see how it feels.

I would tell you what I really thought about you and what I wish you would go do but I have respect for the owner of this site and his rules.