Texas vs USA HS Football

Not to combine forums, but I think the Dallas Cowboys could go 500 against any of those out-of-state teams. Unless the playoffs depended on a victory.

Maybe we should hold Jerry "to the fire" and see if he could go .500.....if he does...let him keep his "title" of GM...if not....go OUTSIDE the family and get a football GM

You would think that with all of Jerry's business savvy that he would fire himself or his son if they are not successful at what their job is..., but NO, it ain't happening. Sad really...

The only way it will happen if there is a protest and no one goes to the games and that won't happen. Jimmy built it and Bill resurrected it but Jerry says oh oh it's my turn after all the work is done and then he Runs it into the ground.

The only way it will happen if there is a protest and no one goes to the games and that won't happen. Jimmy built it and Bill resurrected it but Jerry says oh oh it's my turn after all the work is done and then he Runs it into the ground.

Tex built it, TOM secured it, Jimmy took it to where it should be bill road the coat tells and JERRY is destroying it

Games you would like to see!

Allen vs St.Thomas Aquianus FL.

Desoto vs Booker T Washington FL.

Katy vs De LA Salle Ca.

Aledo vs. Byrnes SC

I'm thinking of some good..... Texas vs Louisiana Matchups

5&6A - John Tyler or Longview Vs West Monroe

4&5A - Aledo vs Acadia

3&4A - Carthage Vs John Curtis

2&3A - Gilmer Vs Evangel

1&2A - Mart vs Haynesville

A man could only wish.....

Be careful watch you wish for I remember SLC playing that Miami team and getting beat pretty good in the cotton bowl.

29-21 wasn't bad plus Southlake wasn't the best team in Texas that year Euless Trinity was there was no way Southlake could match the speed from Miami Northwestern probally the Florida team of the decade it was just a bad matchup but Southlake did the best they could

yeah I forgot the score but remember being disapointed in the outcome. You gotta remember if we can't even get the best team in the class to play each other Divison 1 and Divison 2 than it we won't happen to get what the best Florida/ect.. has to offer.

Thats the reason that we will have a 7a in a few years and D1 and 2 will be no more

Thats the reason that we will have a 7a in a few years and D1 and 2 will be no more

We'll still have D1 and D2...it'll just be pre-determined. In all actuality, we'll have 14 true classes.