Best conceal carry choices

partsman66

• 1 month later...

Family went in on CHL lessons last month. Got our licenses past couple of weeks. What is the difference in the initial renewal date? Some are 2019, some 2020. The best we could come up with its birthday based?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought a handgun that is more practical to carry than my first handgun. It is a Smith & Wesson SD9VE.

The Smith & Wesson holds 15 plus 1 rounds, and the Uberti 1871/72 holds 6, although I only load it with 5. I leave the hammer down on an empty chamber.

This is my handgun collection.

Guns.jpg

• 1 year later...

I can tell you, the Dan Wesson 44 mag with the 9 inch barrel is harder to hide than a corn-fed debutante. Jimenez arms makes a .380 that is super-dinky but grossly inaccurate after 30 yards. No adjustable sights but it's under 200.00 new in the box.True storie

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

I can tell you, the Dan Wesson 44 mag with the 9 inch barrel is harder to hide than a corn-fed debutante. Jimenez arms makes a .380 that is super-dink but grossly inaccurate after 30 yards. No adjustable sights but it's only 200.00 new in the box.True storie

.... and that's probably the best place to keep it concealed too .... tru storie ...:cowboy:

• LOL! 1