Big Country Track Meet

bluetopper

Pretty doggone fast is right especially so for a soon to be college linebacker. Surely Tech won't put him in the offensive backfield, but who knows?

Dude, isn't he walking on? I doubt Tech is putting too much stock into this kid getting playing time like you think they are.

He's a preferred walk-on.

Still good for him to get CHANCE to play FBS ball.

Yeah, whatever. Good for the kid. But this guy doesn't think he's going to see much of the field does he? And walk-on to preferred walk-on...not that big of a difference lol "Preferred" is the staff saying, "hey, you're pretty good but we're not sure you can play here, so we're not going to take a chance on wasting money on you." A walk-on that makes it after the first 2 weeks, "hey, where did this kid come from? We can use him."....See the difference?

Dude, isn't he walking on? I doubt Tech is putting too much stock into this kid getting playing time like you think they are.

Yeah. A walk-on getting significant playing time at Tech is a CRAZY idea. Especially as a FRESHMAN. That's NEVER going to happen.

He was a man among boys on the football field, I'm sure there were a lot of top 4A and 5A coaches who would have loved to have him and his determined effort and talent. He's a winner and can play at the FBS level in my opinion. I wouldn't bet against him.

Just being realistic

There have been some pretty decent football players come out of 2A schools. Currently, UT has Jalen Overstreet from Tatum. A pretty good QB at UT came out of 2A Tuscola Jim Ned. Ever heard of Colt McCoy. Malcome Kennedy, one of A&M's top receivers, is out of 1A Cayuga. Tech's Reginald Davis is from 1A Tenaha. There are dozens more out there. Your statement is ridiculous.

There have been some pretty decent football players come out of 2A schools. Currently, UT has Jalen Overstreet from Tatum. A pretty good QB at UT came out of 2A Tuscola Jim Ned. Ever heard of Colt McCoy. Malcome Kennedy, one of A&M's top receivers, is out of 1A Cayuga. Tech's Reginald Davis is from 1A Tenaha. There are dozens more out there. Your statement is ridiculous.

Ridiculous is a strong word, all of those guys were on scholarship, not walk-on...might not try and talk to everyone like they're stupid trueblue, seems like you're not very realistic yourself

Can't understand him not receiving a scholarship? Size, speed, he has it all.......my opinion mind you and I don't feel I'm bias in saying so. Never seen a player with that much size being as big a threat as a kick returner either. He ran them back with regularity....did so in the SC game as a sophomore.

Can't understand him not receiving a scholarship? Size, speed, he has it all.......my opinion mind you and I don't feel I'm bias in saying so. Never seen a player with that much size being as big a threat as a kick returner either. He ran them back with regularity....did so in the SC game as a sophomore.

I predict he gets a scholarship when they realize the kind of player they have .....