Teague Coaching Search Update...

Smoaky

Three finalists:

*Eric Robinson, Head Coach at Beckville with ties to the Carthage system.

*Bo Robinson, Head Coach at LeVernia, who has a new Supt., who is interested in

*Derrick Hennigan, Former Interim Head Coach at Pine Tree with ties to the Superintendent at Teague

As of this post, none of the three finalists have been offered the job, none of the three have been told they're out.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donnie is a former coach from Teague who stopped coaching. He was principal and intern AD when Johnson left. The man is the smartest football man and is the best for the job. We are greatful he wants to coach again. His son is Matt Triessell former UT fullback. Great Great hire the board did not Drop the ball this time and most importantly he is a GOOD MAN and will be a good role model for the kids! Couldn't of asked for better HIRE

After a surprise turn of events Donnie Osborn takes over the rains at Teague. He has been there for 26 yrs and has finally did what most ppl wanted. I for see a long run of greatness for the Lions with Coach Osborn running the show. I am shocked but I am also pleased with the way this hire turned out. I think Teague got this one right in a big way and the ppl of Teague should be jumping for joy that this worked out like it did.

Well the Teague faithful are in good hands with the hiring of Donnie Osborn. Be patience and give him time to shake off some of the rust but he will steer Teague in the right direction. Teague will now hit you in the mouth and make you like it. Out of all my predictions I would never have predicted this. Teague football will be exciting hands down so Teague didnt drop the ball they put it good hands. Good Luck Teague.

Well the Teague faithful are in good hands with the hiring of Donnie Osborn. Be patience and give him time to shake off some of the rust but he will steer Teague in the right direction. Teague will now hit you in the mouth and make you like it. Out of all my predictions I would never have predicted this. Teague football will be exciting hands down so Teague didnt drop the ball they put it good hands. Good Luck Teague.

Well said!!!

You Teague fans amaze me. It's almost comical, but I feel bad laughing at you. You're excited about this guy who coached under Hayes who won how many playoff games for you? And he's been out of coaching for how many years? This was supposed to be a primo coaching job and you named 3 finalists out of 150 applicants and then went with your high school principal...and you're excited about that!?!? I don't get it...