Teague Coaching Search Update...

Smoaky

You Teague fans amaze me. It's almost comical, but I feel bad laughing at you. You're excited about this guy who coached under Hayes who won how many playoff games for you? And he's been out of coaching for how many years? This was supposed to be a primo coaching job and you named 3 finalists out of 150 applicants and then went with your high school principal...and you're excited about that!?!? I don't get it...

u rubberhammer amaze me with u bs comments. This has been our guy all along and finally came on board.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Teague fans amaze me. It's almost comical, but I feel bad laughing at you. You're excited about this guy who coached under Hayes who won how many playoff games for you? And he's been out of coaching for how many years? This was supposed to be a primo coaching job and you named 3 finalists out of 150 applicants and then went with your high school principal...and you're excited about that!?!? I don't get it...

Obviously you don't know football and coach Osborn. Take a hike and watch what he does

u rubberhammer amaze me with u bs comments. This has been our guy all along and finally came on board.

There were better applicants

Obviously you don't know football and coach Osborn. Take a hike and watch what he does

Hopefully he'll hold Malakoff to less than 50....

You don't have to get it rubber.... we don't care.

Lol, I can tell man. Ya'll don't care about much of anything over there by the way ya'll run the school and the athletics program...

Rubber hammer, come check us out next year and then you can JUDGE us.

I'll be around

99 and homegrown he's just baiting you into a silly argument. Don't mind him or others. We like the hire, so who cares what others think. Stay positive.

You've guys have liked the past 2 hires and even blew up smoaky with their greatness. you got "your guy" finally how about giving the keyboards a rest with these over hype predicitions.

You've guys have liked the past 2 hires and even blew up smoaky with their greatness. you got "your guy" finally how about giving the keyboards a rest with these over hype predicitions.

we've been wanting this for yrs and finally got it. This is our guy right here

Save it man, they do this every year. They'll finish 2nd in district and get "upset" in the bi-district round then the job will open back up...

Save it man, they do this every year. They'll finish 2nd in district and get "upset" in the bi-district round then the job will open back up...

Your right we may get second this year in district. Malakoff is a good team coached by a good/great coach. A Driskell ball club is always good. Y'all got the QB back and 3 move ins so far that will play big roles. The RB from Eustace is a great runner and the 300 lbs guy from canton will.be tough to stop, but as long as the boys do what Coach O teaches on the defensive side and the offense does what its been doing the past couples year we will be a tough team. All I'm saying is we've wanted this since Hayes and now we got coach O back and like I said before anyone who knows football and knows coach O knows this is a great hire

we might finish 2nd and we might lose in bi district (i doubt it tho) but the job wont open back up. Im telling u we will play physical on defense and we will be high scoring on offense.

Osborn has turned it down several times and didn't just take it to take it. The hennigan guy knows his stuff on offense and runs almost the same offense as Johnson did. With almost the same offense and a Osborn run defense it will be magic here in Teague Tx.

Teague has hired all type of folk BUT now and Im sure most will agree Teague now has a FOOTBALL coach. The supt. and school board made the right decision. All the cute and flashy playing days are over. No more losing to inferior teams and no more treating kids like Pre-Madonnas we will be tough and hard to deal with.

Long as he can keep the belt buckled. The others obviously couldn't. And he couldn't in the past. Seems like they hold their AD's to a higher standard than their principals.

Not sure how the board agreed to this hire with all the problems in the past with other coaches and big O isn't any different in that area. Guess they decided morals don't matter anymore but football does? Whatever the case is, hoping to bring Tig back to positive. There are just a few back stabbed on the board he needs to watch out for. I'm in a close community around here and I hear from SB members regularly and they haven't always had great things to say about big O. Just warn him because they change their mind quick when things don't go their way. A new board would be great for your football program!