Teague Coaching Search Update...

Smoaky

You Teague fans amaze me. It's almost comical, but I feel bad laughing at you. You're excited about this guy who coached under Hayes who won how many playoff games for you? And he's been out of coaching for how many years? This was supposed to be a primo coaching job and you named 3 finalists out of 150 applicants and then went with your high school principal...and you're excited about that!?!? I don't get it...

+1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is the best choice for Teague, why waist everyone's time and money with the two round of interviews. You string 3 guys along, or maybe just two - Bo and the Beckville coach, and name a guy that was on the interview committee. From the outside looking in, kind of strange. I am not saying it isn't a great hire or the best for Teague - just do this a month ago and not drag 6 guys in for an interview and then bring 3 more back.

If this hire backfires good luck getting any decent applicants ever again. Good thing the people in Teague are happy with the hire, I think everyone else in the state is dumbfounded. I would say that maybe Teague knows what they are doing, but they don't exactly have a great track record when it comes to hiring ADs lately.

If this hire backfires good luck getting any decent applicants ever again. Good thing the people in Teague are happy with the hire, I think everyone else in the state is dumbfounded. I would say that maybe Teague knows what they are doing, but they don't exactly have a great track record when it comes to hiring ADs lately.

We do now

The lack of back ground checks and thought process that has happened since Hayes departure has been awful and tragic bc all these bad decision are only hurting the student athletes of Teague and the out look of our community. If this blows up in our faces I believe you are right. The great app we have been getting will no longer come but I believe this even tho done in the wrong manner will pay dividends in the long run. Good luck my friend coach O and the student athletes of Teague!

you always love the hire and 2 yrs later bash the coach...not just my opinion look at you and tigs track record...it happens over and over again

You can look back at my post. I never like the hires in the past because I knew there were better hires in the past and werent checked fully. I just always support the kids which in turn you must support the staff chosen till they screw up and hinder the minds/morals of the student athletes

Just heard that Skinner was named HS principal and Hennigan as the OC. School Board politics at its best and that is why Teague will never be successful

thats a good thing both of them hires are great for us. With Osborn calling the defense and hennigan the offense it will be a deep run for us.

Man I sure am glad all you people are so obsessed with Teague.. Didn't know we were so popular

When someone around you runs their mouth continually about things that don't make sense or you know they are wrong, what do you do? Do you walk away? I probably would in real life, but this is a message board and I'm stating facts. No one would be obsessed if Homegrown and HSFootball99 didn't talk as if the Teague Lions could beat Alabama. They blow up Teague like the world's greatest and in turn, Teague blows up and everyone rips them because they've made them out to be the world's greatest. Teague was being ranked in the top 10 at the end of the year with 3 losses before a lot of 1 and 2 loss teams and they were to Mart, Marlin, and Franklin. Because it's all hype over there my man, wait and see...

When someone around you runs their mouth continually about things that don't make sense or you know they are wrong, what do you do? Do you walk away? I probably would in real life, but this is a message board and I'm stating facts. No one would be obsessed if Homegrown and HSFootball99 didn't talk as if the Teague Lions could beat Alabama. They blow up Teague like the world's greatest and in turn, Teague blows up and everyone rips them because they've made them out to be the world's greatest. Teague was being ranked in the top 10 at the end of the year with 3 losses before a lot of 1 and 2 loss teams and they were to Mart, Marlin, and Franklin. Because it's all hype over there my man, wait and see...

I support my team 100

Good luck to Coach O and the Lions.

Thanks

An sorry for believing in the student athletes at Teague.....How dare I! I believe they can play with anyone!