Teague

Coach0001

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played college ball at Northwestern Oklahoma state university. He is in there HOF. He came to Teague straight out of college and was the DC. Been out of coaching for awhile been doing the whole admin stuff but we been wanting him to be the HC since Hayes left and we are finally getting what the Teague people want. Glad he wants to coach again. Great defensive mind and football in general. Kids will learn a lot and he is a good person as well won't have any trouble like we have been with the past few coaches. HG is finally right this time around . it is a great day to be a Teague lion

Played college ball at Northwestern Oklahoma state university. He is in there HOF. He came to Teague straight out of college and was the DC. Been out of coaching for awhile been doing the whole admin stuff but we been wanting him to be the HC since Hayes left and we are finally getting what the Teague people want. Glad he wants to coach again. Great defensive mind and football in general. Kids will learn a lot and he is a good person as well won't have any trouble like we have been with the past few coaches. HG is finally right this time around . it is a great day to be a Teague lion

Have they done their research? Not so sure his slate is as clean as you think. Compared to the others that were relieved from duties in the past. Isn't it the same?

Have they done their research? Not so sure his slate is as clean as you think. Compared to the others that were relieved from duties in the past. Isn't it the same?

Go on somewhere quarky. I've known this man my whole life. Trust me he is clean. And if you sit in a room with the man for 1 min you will know how great of a coach this man is.

Don't know really dog40 but this is the man we have been wanting for a long time so maybe he finally told them he do it and they turned the others down. Won't ever know the real story I'm sure but I believe one of the finialist will be the OC but I'm not 100% sure on that yet

The job was never offered to any of the 3. I don't know what happened in them meetings they had but to get Coach Osborn to take this job was a great move by somebody. I also think Coach Hennigan will be on the staff but in what way I do not know. I know Coach Osborn will get this thing up and running really fast and all the kids will come out to play for him. This Teague Lions just hit a home run with this hire.

A good move for Teague. The kids will benefit having someone they already know and like. He has been in Teague many years and we don't have to worry about him leaving. Many have wanted him as the AD/HC since Hayes left. The hire is a good one. The defense just improved dramatically there's no doubt. Best of luck to Coach Osborn.

Yes great hire indeed. I just hope his past doesn't interfere. None of the AD's have left on their own. That was never a worry. They left because of morality issues. But big O also has those issues and not sure how his issues are overlooked. He did the same thing the others did. But hopefully that can stay in the past. Good luck!!

I wish you would think and research before you type. You're constantly vomiting up things you have no clue about. He had a great defense and didn't win a playoff game!?!? You sure his closet is clean? Check again...

I wish you would think and research before you type. You're constantly vomiting up things you have no clue about. He had a great defense and didn't win a playoff game!?!? You sure his closet is clean? Check again...

Gonna tell ya something JDfootball is the most critical guy on here bout Teague and he thinks its a good hire. If he ain't clean then spill the beans bro I've known the man my whole life so come on let the cat out the bag. Its funny you know nothing bout football or coaching or you wouldnt b saying nothing bout coach O. Stick to the baseball an leave the real men alone so we talk football

Gonna tell ya something JDfootball is the most critical guy on here bout Teague and he thinks its a good hire. If he ain't clean then spill the beans bro I've known the man my whole life so come on let the cat out the bag. Its funny you know nothing bout football or coaching or you wouldnt b saying nothing bout coach O. Stick to the baseball an leave the real men alone so we talk football

I've got more football in my left nut than you do in your whole body son

Pretty much the exact same thing with Johnson that happened with Finney just in a different way

And the new AD has done the same several times and nothing has ever happened to him. Double standards. That's why the rep is what it is