Teague

Coach0001

Naw, either us or Cameron Yoe

That's if no more of your kids decide to rob houses and such.... New coach is sure teaching them right from wrong...

And "us" isn't in the picture, it's Yoe's to lose after not even being challenged in the playoffs and returning 9/10.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's if no more of your kids decide to rob houses and such.... New coach is sure teaching them right from wrong...

And "us" isn't in the picture, it's Yoe's to lose after not even being challenged in the playoffs and returning 9/10.

"We" had the lead in the 4th quarter so not being challenged is way off. About new coach teaching kids right from wrong well neither of the 3 kids played football this past season.

I am glad to hear that Coach stuck to his guns on those kids, I hope they have learned their lesson. For whatever reason Teague has WAY underperformed since they made the drop down to 2A fro 3A around eight or so seasons ago. For the talent they have on a regular basis should have them going three or four deep every year. A bunch of that probably had to do with changing Coaches every season or two since Hayes left. But I do know that Teague has a bunch of studs every year.

"We" had the lead in the 4th quarter so not being challenged is way off. About new coach teaching kids right from wrong well neither of the 3 kids played football this past season.

So only the football kids are being taught right from wrong? Again, you took the lead vs Yoe with a far more talented and experienced team than what you're going to put on the field this year...

So only the football kids are being taught right from wrong? Again, you took the lead vs Yoe with a far more talented and experienced team than what you're going to put on the field this year...

experience yes but talent no. If u only knew what we have in this team u would understand it's very deep.

I am glad to hear that Coach stuck to his guns on those kids, I hope they have learned their lesson. For whatever reason Teague has WAY underperformed since they made the drop down to 2A fro 3A around eight or so seasons ago. For the talent they have on a regular basis should have them going three or four deep every year. A bunch of that probably had to do with changing Coaches every season or two since Hayes left. But I do know that Teague has a bunch of studs every year.

ur so right about the changes in coaches but I believe that's fixed for a long time.

I have Teague as my pre-season #2. For that ranking to hold up, I will need to see what the new Teague QB brings to the table and how efficient the passing game will be for the Lions.

What made Teague so tough was that they were a true dual threat team. There were not that many of those in 3A last year. Cameron, Teague, and Rockdale....maybe 1 or 2 others??? Those three were also the 3 best in the state.

Wasn't one the basketball player that the BE fan assaulted after he punched the BE kid?

ur so right about the changes in coaches but I believe that's fixed for a long time.

I saw all of Teague's football teams last year, I know what is coming. Teague won't have a class like that walk the halls for a good while. You can't convince me otherwise because if I'm not mistaken, that group might not have lost any junior high games? Or even played JV at all...

I saw all of Teague's football teams last year, I know what is coming. Teague won't have a class like that walk the halls for a good while. You can't convince me otherwise because if I'm not mistaken, that group might not have lost any junior high games? Or even played JV at all...

our freshman group is the best of the 2 groups by far. Ur not even close to being true with this statement

The current seniors started on varsity. Your current Jv didn't even go undefeated...

not true. Mitchell played some varsity when district started and nobody else seen a snap on varsity. Our current 9th had one lineman start every game and a RB get moved up and started the last few games both ways. The seniors did not have a non varsity record near as good as the current freshman

not true. Mitchell played some varsity when district started and nobody else seen a snap on varsity. Our current 9th had one lineman start every game and a RB get moved up and started the last few games both ways. The seniors did not have a non varsity record near as good as the current freshman

Skinner was a 4 yr starter. Get your facts straight Hurd

Cameron is the hands down easy favorite for 2015, they'll miss a few key players but I see those cats being a very hard team to beat. Teague will be a lot better than people think they will and in my opinion not far from Cameron Yoe but will have to prove it. Shepherd (33 catches 717 yards and 12 TD's) will take over the reigns at QB. He obviously won't have the cannon in Skinner possesses but don't get it wrong twisted Mikkail Shepherd can throw the football, he just won't have the experience and 50 yard bomb touch passes in the air Skinner and Aaron Mitchell spoiled Lion fans with. Shepherd adds a home run threat to the running game in the read option and Coleman finished the season as strong as you could ask out of a freshman as the featured back once workhorse Love went down. I also believe Teague has one of the top O-lines in the state if not the best across the board. 4 year starter Ryan Mitchell (state powerlifting champ) along with 3 year starters Lafoy and Hunt and Williams who started all 11 games as a freshman will set the tone up front. I'd like to see Teague's O-line go against Cameron's D-line who I think is hands down the best on that side of the ball as they bring back Adams, Luna, and Valdez. I like what Teague's defense brings back and think they'll benefit from being in year 2 of Coach Osborn's defense. Linebackers Bell and Crawford are 3 year starters and really can come hit you and cover ground. Those 2 will make lots of plays next season. The secondary has question marks but I think will be just fine just inexperience but lots of potential ball hawks.

My early top 5

1. Cameron

2. Rockdale

3. Teague

4. Wall

5. Malakoff

slappy...............the entire offensive line is back......the entire defense is back but 2 (aaron Mitchell and JT Jones)..................Sheppard #10 will be QB 3 year starter on varsity.................wont have the arm but runs a 4-5..............Lil (big) Mitchell is the strongest guy in 3A hands down................Coleman is gonna one of those RB that you cant look away for one second bc if you do you will miss something amazing...............Teague only lost 4 on offense and 2 on defense.......If you count the final game of the season as the starters Teague will only lose 3 offense and 2 defense...........so check your facts

Teague OUGHT to be in the top five every year the product they put on the field year in and year out is as just as good as Daingerfield, Yoe, New Boston, etc...... Teague has WAY better athletes than Wall but somehow Wall gets to at least the Semi's it seems like every year. Granted they have an easier path than most do... Until Teague can break through that Titanium Ceiling that is above the Second Round they do not deserve to be ranked that high. NOT trying to be rude or talk smack, but I am curious. Has Teague ever gone past Round Two in the Playoffs?

They are in a very enviable position. GREAT location, equally distant to Austin, Dallas, Houston. Fantastic hunting and fishing, barely in East Texas, Probably top 5 3A facilities in entire state. Supportive community. Not many better places to live and Coach. All the intangibles are in place. Someone eventually is going to turn them into a dominant program, But then again I have been saying that for almost twenty years, ever since they got away from the Fairfield, Mexia, 4A Meat Grinder. I predicted that they would win state within three years of dropping down to 2A.

slappy...............the entire offensive line is back......the entire defense is back but 2 (aaron Mitchell and JT Jones)..................Sheppard #10 will be QB 3 year starter on varsity.................wont have the arm but runs a 4-5..............Lil (big) Mitchell is the strongest guy in 3A hands down................Coleman is gonna one of those RB that you cant look away for one second bc if you do you will miss something amazing...............Teague only lost 4 on offense and 2 on defense.......If you count the final game of the season as the starters Teague will only lose 3 offense and 2 defense...........so check your facts

The 3 they're losing on offense were the best 3 lol. And before Love went down, they'd be losing 5, right? 2 receivers, qb, rb and OL? O line will be good, can't deny that. The center is some kind of good. Throwing the ball made Teague hard to stop, they're losing that. JMO. Hard to believe shephard runs a 4.5 when he ran a 12-something in the 100 at the district meet. Very disappointed in Teague's performance at the district meet.