Hughes Springs vs Edgewood

Horns85

That is an odd day to schedule the first game.

Rain is forecasted Monday thru Wednesday of this week.

Oh how I love how you always have a input, IDK the circumstances revolving around the date (maybe the coaches wanna scout on Thursday or Friday, maybe end of year banquets are scheduled toward the end of the week, maybe the field of choice by both teams was only open then) IDK but I do know that's when the game is and if anyone wants to see it that's when it's scheduled to be, so be there or don't see it! Also if you would have read before you replied it says '1 game'

Oh how I love how you always have a input, IDK the circumstances revolving around the date (maybe the coaches wanna scout on Thursday or Friday, maybe end of year banquets are scheduled toward the end of the week, maybe the field of choice by both teams was only open then) IDK but I do know that's when the game is and if anyone wants to see it that's when it's scheduled to be, so be there or don't see it! Also if you would have read before you replied it says '1 game'

Can't let you have all the fun. ;)

Has anybody played on that field I know infield is turf is outfield grass?

New Boston will be playing on the field Friday so if anyone from hughes Springs can give any input after their game on Thursday it would be appreciated.

I know the NB baseball team has been practicing on their football field with artificial turf this week.

The infield, except for the circle around home plate and the pitchers mound are turf. Great place with covered bleachers. A bit of a walk from the parking lot (you have to walk past the old baseball/softball fields to get to the new ones. Concession stand is close, field sits down low and the bleachers are up high so great sight lines.

Very nice playing surface. Biggest issue I have seen is kids sliding through bases. Lots of true hops. Great place for a playoff game.