Buffalo open

I knew Buffalo was gonna rue the day that they got rid of Coach Read, just didnt think it would happen this soon. What rings true is that he apparently left saying that "they should have hired a yes man", according to another website. When a school gets rid of a long-time coach who has had success, it usually means that school board members, or administration, are looking for a yes man that they can control. If so, Brittain was not that man. Good for him, but I feel for the Buffalo athletes that have lost two good coaches in a month and now must deal with all of the turmoil, not to mention a coach who is gonna be hired so late in the game. I hope the people of Buffalo hold those responsible, accountable. The kids of Buffalo deserve better than the circus that Buffalo athletics has become.

Tough break for the buffalo kids. He was gonna change things at buffalo hate that for the kids.

NOthing against Brittain, from what I have heard he is good people and a good coach. But when you say "he was gonna change things at Buffalo" exactly what do you mean?

They have increased particiaption in boys athletics virtually every year of Coach Read's tenure.

The football team has had its best years in the history of the program under Coach Read

They won District and Area in Track the last two years and took several kids to the state meet

Basketball made the playoffs.

Powerlifting consistently sends kids to the State Meet

So what would you change?

NOthing against Brittain, from what I have heard he is good people and a good coach. But when you say "he was gonna change things at Buffalo" exactly what do you mean?

They have increased particiaption in boys athletics virtually every year of Coach Read's tenure.

The football team has had its best years in the history of the program under Coach Read

They won District and Area in Track the last two years and took several kids to the state meet

Basketball made the playoffs.

Powerlifting consistently sends kids to the State Meet

So what would you change?

Nothing against coach reed he knew how to handle the folks of buffalo and the kids that did come out and play gave everything from what I had seen. Brittain from everything I heard and seen and was told by other coaches said he knew the X's and O's very very well. State title winner and played 4 years at the next level (college) he was IMO going to bring a winning attitude (someone who has won titles) to the buffalo kids. Someone who knows how to win. Like I said nothing against reed bc he did like you said won a DC at buffalo in the 9 years as the HC of the program. Just my opinion was going to bring that extra that Mr reed just didnt have that was gonna get the buffalo kids over the top but the admin was and is going to be too much for any Good/Great coach to handle. Just my opinion on it prolly don't agree but oh well.

I know Reads right hand man who did NOT apply the first go round out of respect for the way Coach Read was treated, has thrown his hat in the ring this time (with Mark's blessing).

I WISH I was a Lawyer in that area, someone is going to make a killing on the class action law suit that is going to take place sooner or later.

I know Reads right hand man who did NOT apply the first go round out of respect for the way Coach Read was treated, has thrown his hat in the ring this time (with Mark's blessing).

I WISH I was a Lawyer in that area, someone is going to make a killing on the class action law suit that is going to take place sooner or later.

What makes you think a law suit will be filed? What are the laws that were broken BCP?