Prairiland coaches

tickethead

After 2 kids going through high school you would think I would know that. :o

You may not, EOC is a new term within the last 3 years. Most seniors this year dont have EOC, just juniors and down. It started a few years back and kinda replaced the TAKS test.

That is a far cry from the winning days of Schuelke as the Head coach, Connot as the DC, and Upchurch as the O-line. Prairiland is in a downward spiral. I hope the administration is happy about the decision to get rid of Schuelke, and Connot and Upchurch off enough to leave.

With all that's being said....will the Connots be back in a year?

That is hilarious! L. Connot made a great career move in moving from Detroit to Rivercrest this year. With Detroit's talent pool down and the move to a tougher district - combined with Rivercrest moving to an easier district, great move.

I could see L. Connot being the AD/HFB at Prairiland the next year, but I can't see R. Connot being the Head Baseball Coach. If the Assistant from this years team C. Flemming is the one who gets the job next year, Prairiland should have a lot of success. Flemming is a great coach, and will do great things with the baseball talent that is at Prairiland right now, should he get the job.

Yeah and those were the days Prairiland was in a district they could compete in. As far me I am glad them 3 are gone. I got so tired of hearing their mouths and the language that come out of them. Our new coach had about the same record Schuelke had his last year with the same district.

what language would that be hookem73? the English language. I have been to many games and coached against those guys many times and never heard anything from them that you wouldn't hear on any sideline in the state. those guys all coached their butts off and had high expectations for the kids.

what language would that be hookem73? the English language. I have been to many games and coached against those guys many times and never heard anything from them that you wouldn't hear on any sideline in the state. those guys all coached their butts off and had high expectations for the kids.

+1.

You can't dispute the work that all three of them put in - along with Wilson. People seem to forget the great coach that he was.

This thing really ventured off the original topic. does anyone know what is going on over there? Did those guys really cheat on the EOC? what is going to happen to them? I haven't seen anything on the local paper website. just wondering

That is a far cry from the winning days of Schuelke as the Head coach, Connot as the DC, and Upchurch as the O-line. Prairiland is in a downward spiral. I hope the administration is happy about the decision to get rid of Schuelke, and ###### Connot and Upchurch off enough to leave.

If it is so easy why dont you go out and get the job and show everyone all of your moves Vince Lombardi?

With the athletes PL has you are NEVER going to be among the elite programs. With DNA it does not matter who is coaching you. Richters is turning that program around and will have them at least competitive if given time.

This thing really ventured off the original topic. does anyone know what is going on over there? Did those guys really cheat on the EOC? what is going to happen to them? I haven't seen anything on the local paper website. just wondering

Today's Paris News confirmed through the superintendent's statement that the two assistant coaches resigned and that TEA is investigating allegations of testing impropriety on the U.S. History EOC (STAAR test). If true, their teaching certificates can be revoked.