Evadale vs. Carlisle 1 Game Series Friday in Lufkin at 6:30

Instigator

Should be a good game Evadale has been good in the recent past. Took a trip to Austin a several years back and has been a fixture deep in the playoffs. They have reloaded from the group that went to Austin, but it sounds like they have a good team once again.

Well coached as well. Should be a pretty good matchup.

Does Evadale have a chance to beat Brightwell and the Indians offense in a one game series?

Evadale has a very good baseball team. Good pitching, great catcher, very fundamental, and they hit the ball 1-9 as well as any I have seen this year. It's actually going to be a tough test for Carlilse. Could go either way.

Has Evadale faced a really good pitcher this year? I haven't gotten to see them in person but looking at their schedule it doesn't look like they have played against anybody with the pitching that Carlisle has. Carlisle's 1-2 are both All-State players

Has Evadale faced a really good pitcher this year? I haven't gotten to see them in person but looking at their schedule it doesn't look like they have played against anybody with the pitching that Carlisle has. Carlisle's 1-2 are both All-State players

They have faced some pretty good pitching from Woodville, Groveton, and Liberty. No doubt, this will be one of the more interesting games of the weekend.