Clarksville Head Basketball Coach Job

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a while back he had been searching for other job opportunities, so I guess it was true. I just hope this time we find a decent coach

We've had a decent coach. Hope we find another.

Talent and tradition should attract a large number of applicants.

Wow! May be a tougher decision than you expect. Knowing Cville is droping a devision and should be competeing for a State championship is something to consider. What if the team flops. Wouldn't look on your résumé. JS

Wow! May be a tougher decision than you expect. Knowing Cville is droping a devision and should be competeing for a State championship is something to consider. What if the team flops.

High expectations can be a difficult burden to bear, but I wouldn't think that would deter a good coach.

Any more news / thoughts / feelings on this latest iteration of the search for a Clarksville Tigers basketball coach?

I guess with Calipari's recently announced contract extension you have to figure he's out of the running, hmm.

keep in mind the 2A region clarksville will be competing in boasts State Runner Up Muenster who will be returning most of its starters I believe and the Cook brothers too, Martins Mill who lost to Grapeland by 3 in this years Quarter Finals and we know year in and year out Coach Moore has them play smart and tough, Trenton who has been a staple in Region II 1A by playing in 4-5 Regional Tourn over last 8-9 years, and finally the sleeper...Bland! Bland played Muenster tough this year until 4th quarter...hear much of that roster is back and they hired a new coach...Jeff Bell, formally of Brock. And lets not forgett MM and Bland are straight Basketball!!! now add Clarksville and Rivercrest to the Region....fun stuff. look for this Region to produce the State Champion in the new 2A for the next 2-3 years possibly.