Clarksville Head Basketball Coach Job

and forgot to put Poolville in this discussion....straight basketball school too who lost to Muenster in Region Semi....those schools in same district next year! my pre pre-season picks for this Region....Muenster, Clarksville, Bland, MM, Poolville are top 5 in this Region....Muenster beats Clarksville in Regional Final (Clarksville year away from another State Trip) but wouldnt suprise me if Bland was one of teams in Regional Final.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you remember, it took a while to fill this job 3 years ago................

Lot's of folks are interested until they bring the family to tour the town. (I can say this because I live there now)

Others will more demand more $$ than board will cough up...

This talent has a "chance" to be special the next 3 years. And, there is always more coming behind them.

There are several good teams in this region this year and Clarksville certainly could not get to finals (or region at all)... But, I would be cautious to count them out.

Hopefully this will get done tomorrow night...............

I'm really concerned about this hire;

A lot of coaches could win state with this team in the next 3 years; but not all.............

I just hope Coach D is not pressured to bring back someone with roots to Clarksville; instead get the best coach that will take the job

Rumors now it might be Avery coach Boles. I seen them play to many times. They got no ballers, but man they are coached very good, & the only team that played our Dream Team close, two years ago. That coach knows most of our guys. Dexter is still the most rumored coach out there. either way, it sounds like it will be a really good coach. Who y'all got now?