College World Series

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My gut just tells me Virginia is the better team. After watching Vandy play several games, they just don't really impress me.

I agree with that I think. Virginia probably is the more complete team. Virginia was won of my teams I had picked in the final.

Good series, but I'll be so glad when they bring in the new baseball next year. Taking away the long balls has taken away from the game. When you have 8 of the top teams in the nation playing in a double elimination tournament and there is only 3 home runs, there is a problem. If a guy squares one up, he should be rewarded. It's going to be interesting to see the difference with breaking balls as well next year because the new ball lacks the laces much like the ball used in MLB.

For all my Aggies....

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC!!!

If you guys can't win it, lets cheer for the enemies in our conference! Party in College Station tonight!!!! (most of you guys wont get offended because you know who I am talking about.)

Good series, but I'll be so glad when they bring in the new baseball next year. Taking away the long balls has taken away from the game. When you have 8 of the top teams in the nation playing in a double elimination tournament and there is only 3 home runs, there is a problem. If a guy squares one up, he should be rewarded. It's going to be interesting to see the difference with breaking balls as well next year because the new ball lacks the laces much like the ball used in MLB.

A baseball is not a baseball without laces.