Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) vs Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your kidding right if not that's kinda sad. Feel bad for Pack007 first lose to nac and Longview and too hear that.

He's definitely not joking. That broadcast is a pain to listen to. The amount of ads during actual play is unreal.

Your kidding right if not that's kinda sad. Feel bad for Pack007 first lose to nac and Longview and too hear that.

I went to nine of the eleven games last season, so I didn't hear much of it. It's not a big deal to me. I like listening to Gary Ivins and others on the radio. I'm able to hear the band and fans also during the game, while they're broadcasting it. It's exciting at times, especially when we're winning. It's not like that when I'm listening to other stations, such as the individuals that broadcast the lobos games. They make me want to go to sleep when they're talking and you can't even hear what's going on, such as the fans, bands and etc. So, I don't have a problem with Big nasty and others...

I went to nine of the eleven games last season, so I didn't hear much of it. It's not a big deal to me. I like listening to Gary Ivins and others on the radio. I'm able to hear the band and fans also during the game, while they're broadcasting it. It's exciting at times, especially when we're winning. It's not like that when I'm listening to other stations, such as the individuals that broadcast the lobos games. They make me want to go to sleep when they're talking and you can't even hear what's going on, such as the fans, bands and etc. So, I don't have a problem with Big nasty and others...

I enjoy listening to Big Nasty

Blah........the JT vs Lufkin threads were much better than this. Hmmm.....I have to spice this up

You know what I'm not sure why everyone is so high on Lv. They will bring an inexperience defense to Abe and their offense isn't as good as the rockin L folks will have you believe. In addition, as someone said on the 5A board last season, the wannabe wolves really only have their history and reputation. I wouldn't be shock to see the Pack win this one by a few scores, considering the lobos usually don't play well to start the regular season and they're prone to turnovers.

Blah........the JT vs Lufkin threads were much better than this. Hmmm.....I have to spice this up

You know what I'm not sure why everyone is so high on Lv. They will bring an inexperience defense to Abe and their offense isn't as good as the rockin L folks will have you believe. In addition, as someone said on the 5A board last season, the wannabe wolves really only have their history and reputation. I wouldn't be shock to see the Pack win this one by a few scores, considering the lobos usually don't play well to start the regular season and they're prone to turnovers.

agreed...we got nuthg

Agreed. Longview got nuttin. Gtee tell em....

Yeah what 007 said lol

Still drunk.

I did party again last night

Looked very good. No pads until Thursday or Friday, They picked up 10 transfers, some from the East Texas area, one from Jasper, one from the Show Me State of Missouri and one coming in from last years Mississippi 6A State Champion. Got a few players that adds to our depth.

Looked very good. No pads until Thursday or Friday, They picked up 10 transfers, some from the East Texas area, one from Jasper, one from the Show Me State of Missouri and one coming in from last years Mississippi 6A State Champion. Got a few players that adds to our depth.

Start the recruiting claims.