Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) vs Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many returning starters does Lufkin have coming back on Offense and Defense?

they're stacked!! They should be flip flop with Lobos in the polls! Surgeon of a Qb...dynamic Wr/Rb...silky smooth soph Qb/Wr...and more transfers than Tatum! If u can believe that...

they're stacked!! They should be flip flop with Lobos in the polls! Surgeon of a Qb...dynamic Wr/Rb...silky smooth soph Qb/Wr...and more transfers than Tatum! If u can believe that...

Ha I hear ya gtee2'! Yeah I hear a lot of good things about the wr from Lufkin. Is he really that dynamic I have heard he lines up all over the field is he the main superstar?

Ha I hear ya gtee2'! Yeah I hear a lot of good things about the wr from Lufkin. Is he really that dynamic I have heard he lines up all over the field is he the main superstar?

he torched Lobos for bout 200! If it wasn't for our graduate refs....whew!!!!

he torched Lobos for bout 200! If it wasn't for our graduate refs....whew!!!!

The sophomore QB/WR gonna torch us for 300 this year, and the hometown zebras won't be able to save us this time. And this won't be the same crew that was in Lufkin back in 2012, I'm sure they fired them as soon as the clock struck zero. Smh........

The sophomore QB/WR gonna torch us for 300 this year, and the hometown zebras won't be able to save us this time. And this won't be the same crew that was in Lufkin back in 2012, I'm sure they fired them as soon as the clock struck zero. Smh........

u mean to tell me we gotta play str8 up ball this year?!? Hell I blame Obamacare for this travesty!!

Coutee is the real deal. Im hoping he decides to recommit to Texas. Lufkins offense this year will be lethal as long as Cumbie is on. Kordell Rodgers will be the super sophmore playing WR and QB make no mistake about it he is the next big thing in Lufkin. I havent even mentioned Houston commit WR Terry Mark. The defense is what scares me but with the 6'4 transfer from Mizzou and the stud not to be named all everything from Mississippi playing corner or safety. Im starting to get this warm fuzzy feeling we might be okay. I also think we might see this kid play some offense too at times.

Coutee is the real deal. Im hoping he decides to recommit to Texas. Lufkins offense this year will be lethal as long as Cumbie is on. Kordell Rodgers will be the super sophmore playing WR and QB make no mistake about it he is the next big thing in Lufkin. I havent even mentioned Houston commit WR Terry Mark. The defense is what scares me but with the 6'4 transfer from Mizzou and the stud not to be named all everything from Mississippi playing corner or safety. Im starting to get this warm fuzzy feeling we might be okay. I also think we might see this kid play some offense too at times.

I think Lufkin's strength defensively will be on the line with Boom Massie and co. One thing Lufkin always have defensively is good line play. I haven't been afraid of Lufkin's secondary since 2010 with Carrington Byndom and co.

I have a feeling Lufkin's No 14 ranking will be quite a bit higher by the time Longview and the Pack face off later in November and/or December (and yes I'm going to go ahead and predict that meeting).

I have a feeling Lufkin's No 14 ranking will be quite a bit higher by the time Longview and the Pack face off later in November and/or December (and yes I'm going to go ahead and predict that meeting).

yea they switching with us

I think Lufkin's strength defensively will be on the line with Boom Massie and co. One thing Lufkin always have defensively is good line play. I haven't been afraid of Lufkin's secondary since 2010 with Carrington Byndom and co.

I agree about Lufkin secondary. They have been abosolutely aweful the last few years. Now through the grapevine Lufkin is landing this big time recruit from Oak Grove Mississippi the school that Brett Farve coaches at. He will play corner or FS. Nobody is releasing his name but apparently the Lufkin paper will have an artical when he arrives. PA is saying it is 99% chance he is coming. Thank God for mommy and daddy getting that promotion. I personally think it is Jordan Duncan who holds offers from Alabama and 4 other SEC schools. But who knows everyone has been tight lipped about the situation. I just know he is not moving for football purposes since Oak Grove is nationally ranked and coming off a state championship.

I agree about Lufkin secondary. They have been abosolutely aweful the last few years. Now through the grapevine Lufkin is landing this big time recruit from Oak Grove Mississippi the school that Brett Farve coaches at. He will play corner or FS. Nobody is releasing his name but apparently the Lufkin paper will have an artical when he arrives. PA is saying it is 99% chance he is coming. Thank God for mommy and daddy getting that promotion. I personally think it is Jordan Duncan who holds offers from Alabama and 4 other SEC schools. But who knows everyone has been tight lipped about the situation. I just know he is not moving for football purposes since Oak Grove is nationally ranked and coming off a state championship.

BOO!!!!