Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) vs Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

From what I have seen of the secondary....you really may be on to something......HOWEVER....you better pray to the Almighty that you have gotten better on defense....we have run out of formations that I have not seen in years....and boy do they look good... :)

Kidding aside, I think the defense will be much better this season, but of course we'll know for sure when one of the best teams in the state visits Ole Abe on the 29th. Btw.. Lufkin is also running out of formations that I haven't seen in yearsssss.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kidding aside, I think the defense will be much better this season, but of course we'll know for sure when one of the best teams in the state visits Ole Abe on the 29th. Btw.. Lufkin is also running out of formations that I haven't seen in yearsssss.

Yeah Ole Scott dialing it up this year

Lufkin gonna hold it's on the 29th. Not sure we will win it but I look for a solid performanc from the pack. Lufkin defitnitly has the talent to win it.

Lufkin ALWAYS has the talent to win it. I haven't met a recent Lobo team that hasn't taken LP seriously.

It may get worse than that 06 game. Lv fans may think I'm playing, but I'm serious about the Pack winning this one. I'm calling it now, we'll win by a few scores. Lv secondary won't be able to stop the greatness that is Keke Coutee lol.

Just don't give up another touchdown on the first play of the game again ;)

Rarely post on Smoaky for obvious reasons. Really looking forward to this game, but not the 4 hour drive. Although driven further for HS Football.

Go LOBOS!

Had to take a second look to make sure it was really you! haha.

Ready for our group to be back together, even if it is in those awful stands at ole Abe.

Had to take a second look to make sure it was really you! haha.

Ready for our group to be back together, even if it is in those awful stands at ole Abe.

I am sure that 007 will have our seats cleaned of all the bird poo, padded for our comfort and cold drinks in wait when we arrive!!!

Somebody at the job told me that this used to be a big rivalry. I wonder what would happen if a real Lobo and a real Panther mixed it up a little. Figure it would have to leave some kinda mess ya know?

Somebody at the job told me that this used to be a big rivalry. I wonder what would happen if a real Lobo and a real Panther mixed it up a little. Figure it would have to leave some kinda mess ya know?

Predictions?