Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) vs Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I am thinking about is 21-10, 45-14 and 55-30. :) I think you have had your turn.

So u take Lobos last 3 wins...add the points up. Then take LP points in the loses...add them up then divide by 3 and you get the final score LP is shooting for....

LP 124

Lobos 18

And no they aint running no stinking clock! They gon make us sit there and like it...

So u take Lobos last 3 wins...add the points up. Then take LP points in the loses...add them up then divide by 3 and you get the final score LP is shooting for....

LP 124

Lobos 18

And no they aint running no stinking clock! They gon make us sit there and like it...

I remember my JR year in 03 we made Longview go to the running clock late 4th. Then they put us in (back ups) then Longview 1's scored twice in like 5 plays. Yeah we got pulled quick lol.

I remember my JR year in 03 we made Longview go to the running clock late 4th. Then they put us in (back ups) then Longview 1's scored twice in like 5 plays. Yeah we got pulled quick lol.

Well dust that damn clock off cause yur bout to use it 1 mo gin...

You know something has to be wrong, when you lose to a program 11 straight times. Three times in one year, a few playoff games, shutout at home, getting blown out on national tv and the turnovers, goodness the turnovers. I wonder how many fumbles Lv had against us from 99-2007.......jusssttt....bad. You rockin L folks have my sympathy.

.tumblr_inline_na4dqoWWxu1sneti7.gif

They've LITERALLY lost to Lee since 2010.

Literally worse than Lee.

Huh?

Well dust that damn clock off cause yur bout to use it 1 mo gin...

lol after what Longview has done the past two years I would love that. But we all know it will be a closely contested contest. I think without Hasty and pretty much a new defense for Longview we might be the slighest of favorites to some people.

You know something has to be wrong, when you lose to a program 11 straight times. Three times in one year, a few playoff games, shutout at home, getting blown out on national tv and the turnovers, goodness the turnovers. I wonder how many fumbles Lv had against us from 99-2007.......jusssttt....bad. You rockin L folks have my sympathy.

Huh?

lmao Oh you done off and done it now.

Huh?

Oh my GOD...where in the world did u find that?!?

LP 124

Lobos 18

Only 18 Longview will get Friday night is 18 total yards. Coutee going for 500 total yards Friday.....

Fonz your not going to do this 3 days before kickoff

I think Wolf was the first Lobo to start this sandbagging stuff. Smh..

They do have one thing right though, the Pack will win on Friday. The Jv and Fish will win too, and those games will be blowouts just like last year. Yea, I said it lol

Huh?

But at least we haven't lost to Lee and Nac in the same season in the past 30 seasons. ;)

I think Wolf was the first Lobo to start this sandbagging stuff. Smh..

They do have one thing right though, the Pack will win on Friday. The Jv and Fish will win too, and those games will be blowouts just like last year. Yea, I said it lol

I dont know what to do

But at least we haven't lost to Lee and Nac in the same season in the past 30 seasons. ;)

Aye 07, that's a low blow. You've taken it too far bringing up those scrubs in here!! I haven't even said anything about 1930s championship rings and Lv fans having camouflage scrimmage t-shirts..

Everything was civil and you had to go and say some "S" like this. Not cool.

Big guns had to be brought out after two months.

Aye 07, that's a low blow. You've taken it too far bringing up those scrubs in here!! I haven't even said anything about 1930s championship rings and Lv fans having camouflage scrimmage t-shirts..

Don't worry, you'll be able to make fun of us losing to PT and Greenville here soon with our 0-10 season.