Week One: Longview at Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0) vs Lufkin Panthers (0-0)  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pack you hiding something! You got a quiet confidence going on! I can smell it brother! Lol

Well, I don't think the Lobos are going to waltz into Abe this year and just run away with things like they think. Yes, the sweet smell of confidence is in the air, it is refreshing. See you in a couple weeks.

Well, I don't think the Lobos are going to waltz into Abe this year and just run away with things like they think. Yes, the sweet smell of confidence is in the air, it is refreshing. See you in a couple weeks.

I don't like surprises lol

PA we got nuttin I tell ya, nuttin.

Don't believe the hype that the media is giving Longview by ranking them nationally and top 3 in 5A either. I'd overlook us if I was y'all.

I think they may have us confused with Longview, WA. Hope Pack takes it easy on us... :(

I think they may have us confused with Longview, WA. Hope Pack takes it easy on us... :(

Too bad Longview, WA doesn't have an actual Longview High (only two schools there are called something else). Would be quite fun to play them one day.

But yea, nothing. Pack by a good 70 or 80.

We have our work cutout for us... :(

The least y'all could do is greet us at the gate with some free whataburger or some Atkinson candy before the beatdown.

I choose the candy. Make it happen 007.

We have our work cutout for us... :(

The least y'all could do is greet us at the gate with some free whataburger or some Atkinson candy before the beatdown.

:lol: Leave Big Nasty alone! lmao

I choose the candy. Make it happen 007.

You don't like whataburgers?

if lp passing game is on point they win by a td 35-28, but if not longview wins 28-20

Agree. If the offense is clicking and the defense can play well, then I think we can put at least 40 on them. I'm calling it now Pack win 44-28.

Agree. If the offense is clicking and the defense can play well, then I think we can put at least 40 on them. I'm calling it now Pack win 44-28.

Another one of those 2006 stomping's at Abe.

Forget the whataburger, I'll need the Atkinson truck backed in on the away side to get that sour taste out of my mouth..

Another one of those 2006 stomping's at Abe.

Forget the whataburger, I'll need the Atkinson truck backed in on the away side to get that sour taste out of my mouth..

It may get worse than that 06 game. Lv fans may think I'm playing, but I'm serious about the Pack winning this one. I'm calling it now, we'll win by a few scores. Lv secondary won't be able to stop the greatness that is Keke Coutee lol.

Only past 11 so I can get my biscuits!!

:lol:

It may get worse than that 06 game. Lv fans may think I'm playing, but I'm serious about the Pack winning this one. I'm calling it now, we'll win by a few scores. Lv secondary won't be able to stop the greatness that is Keke Coutee lol.

:lol:

I knew you was holding out!!

From what I have seen of the secondary....you really may be on to something......HOWEVER....you better pray to the Almighty that you have gotten better on defense....we have run out of formations that I have not seen in years....and boy do they look good... :)