• Heat in 6
    • Spurs in 6
    • Heat in 7
    • Spurs in 7

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^how. Spurs will dominate the paint. It's gonna be a slaughter. Do you even understand the game? Omg it's gonna be a bloodbath . Spurs will dominate .

^how. Spurs will dominate the paint. It's gonna be a slaughter. Do you even understand the game? Omg it's gonna be a bloodbath . Spurs will dominate .

I had been drinking

This series will not be close. Spurs bench is just too good. Oh dear God please grant me this one vengeance!

That's one game for the Spurs. I guess the Miami Heat can't handle the "heat". lol Sorry, I just had to say it. Poor LeBron. I'm sure they'll blame this lost on the temperature. But hey, both teams had to deal with the situation, get over it.

That's one game for the Spurs. I guess the Miami Heat can't handle the "heat". lol Sorry, I just had to say it. Poor LeBron. I'm sure they'll blame this lost on the temperature. But hey, both teams had to deal with the situation, get over it.

I'm not a Lebron guy by any means, but he does have a lot more miles on his legs from this season that any other player in the finals. That could have had something to do with it.

I'm not a Lebron guy by any means, but he does have a lot more miles on his legs from this season that any other player in the finals. That could have had something to do with it.

I wonder how the players if today would have dealt with the old Boston Garden building. The heat in that arena was legendary.

The players aren't getting any younger.

Outside of Parker, Duncan, and Ginobili, the Spurs have a fairly young roster. The depth that everyone raves about is young...They will be good for a while, especially with Pops at the helm...

Outside of Parker, Duncan, and Ginobili, the Spurs have a fairly young roster. The depth that everyone raves about is young...They will be good for a while, especially with Pops at the helm...

Yeah, but those 3 are the difference between a championship caliber team and a just a good regular season team.

Yeah, but those 3 are the difference between a championship caliber team and a just a good regular season team.

Duncan and Parker are the two that will hurt the most. Ginobili's injuries have put the Spurs in a position to plan for his departure as is.

I worry more about replacing Parker, as he is the engine that makes the Spurs go.

You said it yourself lose those three you not competing for championships.

Valhalla said that. I think as long as Pops is coaching, they are championship contenders. Nobody cultivates and finds talent like the Spurs do. I think that can withstand the loss of their "Big 3" and still be championship contenders.