• Heat in 6
    • Spurs in 6
    • Heat in 7
    • Spurs in 7

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that cracks my up is how everybody said spurs are old but it was indeed the heat that looked old and tired and slow .

Spurs shouldn't even came close to winning the finals. Miami is by far the better team. I think the refs made a lot of favorable calls for the spurs. Plus with that game 1 being 101 F, which seem very suspicious, would definitely would of had a different outcome under normal conditions, which would have given the heat a different mind set going back to miami up 2-0 instead of tied at 1-1.

Whoa! How the hell you even knew I smoked? That's some freaky stuff!! Anyways, not hardly. Spurs couldn't win without some help. their just to old to do it on their own. Unless lebron leaves miami, they will win the finals next season!!

most dominate performance by any team in any finals ive ever watched. heat got slapped and the entire sports world agrees.

^wow....smoke one for me too dude !

Heat got the straight up woodshed put on them.

Agreed! The Heat were just overmatched in this series. The heat looked like they were in slow motion.And people complaining about the 101 degrees? Last I checked both teams were in it.