What's going on with Pewitt ISD?

One moved back home to west texas, one moved closer to home to shorten his drive, one left for a baseball job at bigger school. I hear one of our old coaches is coming back home. Im excited about this coming season. Have a good solid foundation of coaches and a really good young coach. Though they will never be able to replace me. Lol

All is well in brahmaland. Kumrow and his team will do just fine this season.

Heard the new supt is a tool! That may have something to do with it. Old Pewitt coach you know Pewitt is not the same as it used to be! Sad to see for sure!!

That is what I have heard as well and Coach, I love ya, but you are being too nice. It was bad when Huck left, but we kept enough of his coaches to have some influence, but there is nothing left of that group. Decent talent, lets see what they can do.

That is what I have heard as well and Coach, I love ya, but you are being too nice. It was bad when Huck left, but we kept enough of his coaches to have some influence, but there is nothing left of that group. Decent talent, lets see what they can do.

It was pretty good before Huck got there!! Kumrow was there when it started way before Huck and he will be there when the well runs dry! Been getting by on lesser talent for years now.

Well we lost another couple of good ones today. Unfortunately one was Coach York. He has announced he is going to Celina. The other hasn't officially announced it and it is a shame for him to leave. I continue to ask myself what is going on with the school that I moved my family to raise at?

Well we lost another couple of good ones today. Unfortunately one was Coach York. He has announced he is going to Celina. The other hasn't officially announced it and it is a shame for him to leave. I continue to ask myself what is going on with the school that I moved my family to raise at?

Say it ain't so! HS would probably take your kids if they are any good at Baseball

I heard York was leaving last night. I like the guy alot and my son loves him, but I cant forgive him going to Celina! Lol

I have no idea what's going on, but remain optimistic. Lots of good coaches have come and gone, but the program keeps chugging right along.

Pride and tradition baby.

Looks like they will be looking for your level of job now. You should put in for it.

I have been asked several times in the last 24 hours if I intended too. Not sure you can ever go home again.

It was pretty good before Huck got there!! Kumrow was there when it started way before Huck and he will be there when the well runs dry! Been getting by on lesser talent for years now.

You are an old pewitt guy.

Huck made players, Bickham had them roaming the halls.

I do love me some slot t. After spending last few weekends at football camps at A&M and SFA, I appreciate it more. Oline coach at A&M told my son you got to let the defensive lineman come to you and figure out which way he is going. Joshua told him that Coach Kumrow says go take the fight to him and plant him. Made me smile.

I was always more colorful when giving my pre game speach before the game. I made sure Kumrow and Huck were out of range when I started my manifesto. I made Dr. Fitts do a double take once. Ooops

Man I am ready for some football. Cant get here fast enough.

My O line coach told us to force our will upon them, set the tone early, wear their out. I want their heads hanging and their will broken.

Hard work beats talent, when talent forgets to work.

Been along time, but I still remember your words Coach.