JD needs to be fired!

rattler88

Personally think it is best in Texas,just wish the Rangers were too. Love the turf at Memorial Stadium. Give'em hell Lions.

It definitely is a different world have to march on that turf now. They are definitely becoming the best will all of the money that A&M is dumping in there

Had the OF been healthy and produced on their avgs then the power and RBIs would have been there. You get 15-20 HR from choo but ankle stopped that. Rios is a 12-15 guy. Martin is 26 in his second full year in league. I think he is a 10+ hr guy. That's 40+ in OF hr. The deficient is at first and DH. You get 20 + from both those spots then you do not see the OF. Can't judge off what rangers did 30 years ago, that path led to runs not titles.

Agreed. Like I said, the season is an abberration of what is to come. With Prince hopefully healthy, maybe Kouzmanoff at DH, it could shape up a lot differently

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Stoney and rios will be back. Cruz will be on the market and I am sure others will be out there just not sure who.

Why would you want to try the Cruz option again when he already said he didn't want to DH? I don't want him in the outfield, because he is almost as bad a liability as Choo is. That is why Choo should DH

If you're going to DH, you can't hit lead off. The DH is too valuable to be hitting lead off and choo has shown he's not comfortable in the middle of the line up. While I understand a good lead off means the world, your DH needs to drive in runs. Last year and this year, the DH has hit in the 7 and 8 holes it seems like the Rangers might as we'll let the pitchers hit... Ps, Moreland is not the answer for a DH. Take a look at the best teams in the AL and pull up their DH's numbers.... ie Vic Martinez, David Ortiz, Albert Pujols.... I know Red Sox aren't what they were, but they won it last year and Ortiz was the dh

• 2 weeks later...

Ridiculous comment. God forbid he ever made a mistake on a trade.

Plus the fact that the team is in talks to re-sign Wash for 2015

The turnover in the front office and minor league systems not counting the coaches is what I was talking about.

I think I have commented on several of the players now gone, you have never answered that. So please again explain all the bad moves JD has made?

Sorry about that Btex. Turning CJ Wilson into a starter was a great move. Trying to do the same with Feliz, Ogando, Scheppers and Ross hasn't been as succesful almost to the detriment of their careers. JD's willingness to invest in Vlad Guerrero was a great value. Investing $10m into Berkman and the unwillingness to even try with Cruz. Cruz didnt want to play DH but MY didnt want to play 3B either. By trusting in a pitcher with a bionic arm and a hip replacement, he missed a chance to help the rotation during the offseason. Daniels himself even admitted he made some mistakes constructing this years team. Listen, I know the guy ain't perfect. He doesnt have Nolan's likeability. It just makes you wonder when people leave and have nothing good to say about the man. It could be as simple as office politics (Nolan guy/JD guy).

JD was the driving force behind turning good bullpen arms into starters. His lack of every day baseball routine knowledge overtook guys that have been in the business for 30+ years over and those were bad decisions. Might've ruined a couple careers in the process...

JD must have been the cause for David Clyde's ruined career too. And it's his fault Sammy Sosa was traded. His fault that they signed A-Roid to a 262 millon dollar deal

JD is just an easy scapegoat. He is not the problem

Now that is the funniest thing I have ever heard being a Ranger fan for the last 23 years..........................He is the boss but not the problem>? WOW the things you say is funny. he is just the scapegoat?....................... I'm not trying to throw names out there but I have said this before. Have worked Cowboy camps and this is from Jay's mouth, that the fall of the Cowboys will be Jones, and this is right after the back to back Super Bowl. JD will run this into the ground period. If he hasn't already.

Ego's have killed programs from 7th grade sports to the pros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep clapping my pud---trying to keep up with your name calling you love to do.

Now that is the funniest thing I have ever heard being a Ranger fan for the last 23 years..........................He is the boss but not the problem>? WOW the things you say is funny. he is just the scapegoat?....................... I'm not trying to throw names out there but I have said this before. Have worked Cowboy camps and this is from Jay's mouth, that the fall of the Cowboys will be Jones, and this is right after the back to back Super Bowl. JD will run this into the ground period. If he hasn't already.

Ego's have killed programs from 7th grade sports to the pros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep clapping my pud---trying to keep up with your name calling you love to do.

"Clapping your pud"? Not sure what that means but you should probably keep that to yourself.

JD must have been the cause for David Clyde's ruined career too. And it's his fault Sammy Sosa was traded. His fault that they signed A-Roid to a 262 millon dollar deal

It is what it is, those guys didn't work hard enough to be starters and the staff told JD that. He didn't listen and now he's had to pay for some TJ surgeries...

Jackie Moore told me. Andy Hawkins, Maddux, Washington, and Moore sat down with Daniels AFTER he announced that Feliz would be moving out of the bullpen and warned him that he did not take care of his body enough to maintain health as a starter. It showed. A TJ surgery and a drop of nearly 10 mph on his fastball.... Believe me or not, the only thing JD knows is what that computer tells him...

Jackie Moore told me. Andy Hawkins, Maddux, Washington, and Moore sat down with Daniels AFTER he announced that Feliz would be moving out of the bullpen and warned him that he did not take care of his body enough to maintain health as a starter. It showed. A TJ surgery and a drop of nearly 10 mph on his fastball.... Believe me or not, the only thing JD knows is what that computer tells him...

So, you heard about this happening to one person, so you assume that you can apply it to the whole?

Rich

It happened to 2 guys against the coaching staffs' will, Feliz and Ogando. What else needs to be said? I don't understand why you're doubting this situation. You're taking sides with a guy that stopped playing ball at age 11 and only repeats what his computer analysises spit out?

+100

It happened to 2 guys against the coaching staffs' will, Feliz and Ogando. What else needs to be said? I don't understand why you're doubting this situation. You're taking sides with a guy that stopped playing ball at age 11 and only repeats what his computer analysises spit out?

I'm taking my own side. You are the one that is applying small samples to the WHOLE ORGANIZATION and saying that JD has completely ruined everything. You are the kind of person that actually believes that there is a curse of Nolan Ryan

I'm taking my own side. You are the one that is applying small samples to the WHOLE ORGANIZATION and saying that JD has completely ruined everything. You are the kind of person that actually believes that there is a curse of Nolan Ryan

I said it was JDs idea to take good arms out of te bullpen and make them starters against the coaching staffs advice. Not sure how that is being applied to the whole organization. Get off JDs sack and admit he made a couple bad decisions in those 2 cases... And for the record, I've never said there was a curse of Nolan Ryan... Did I hate to see him go? Yes. Does his words carry more weight than JDs towards the players? Yes. JD is a computer nerd that needs to keep his nose out of the everyday baseball decisions and stick to the money side, which I think he is good at.