3A-1 Region II District 7

MuleSlicks

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you Daingerfield fans care to explain why y'all are more confident about your team this year. Like what do y'all have coming back? I know Higgins and mims for sure. To great starting blocks on offense, but it was my understanding that y'all lost a lot of kids to graduation. What has y'all so excited? Good jv coming up or a good core of athletes coming up?

Can you Daingerfield fans care to explain why y'all are more confident about your team this year. Like what do y'all have coming back? I know Higgins and mims for sure. To great starting blocks on offense, but it was my understanding that y'all lost a lot of kids to graduation. What has y'all so excited? Good jv coming up or a good core of athletes coming up?

No bragging or giving out free game plans this year from us at the nation. You just Show up and see what the Tigers have when your number is called, They are on a mission this season after that Implosion Last December on a Cold Saturday afternoon.

They have enough Mims coming back to fill all their needed positions.

We are D'field, how else do you expect us to feel.

No bragging or giving out free game plans this year from us at the nation. You just Show up and see what the Tigers have when your number is called, They are on a mission this season after that Implosion Last December on a Cold Saturday afternoon.

NB is up for the task at hand. We have a few good ones ourselves. Who knows there may be a bad cold front hit the last week of the regular season lol

Anybody from Mt. Vernon or Redwater on here? I need someone on Winnsboro's level to talk smack to! Lol

They only show up Cackling and scratching on Saturday after a win. Your welcome to critique the Tigers and Lions, Everbody else in Texas does from their Recliner throwing back a Tall Boy.

Like sHitt after the beat down y'all took last Dec. (-7) hum

Your right Oleman in a sense, The old Tail had the hide rubbed plum off of it on the old Tiger from dragging it between the legs all winter, But we here in the Nation are looking REAL forward to your opportunity to give us another Beatdown the last game of THIS regular season.

Your right Oleman in a sense, The old Tail had the hide rubbed plum off of it on the old Tiger from dragging it between the legs all winter, But we here in the Nation are looking REAL forward to your opportunity to give us another Beatdown the last game of THIS regular season.

I bet lol

And which aspect's of Cross Roads got exposed early in the Playoffs, Oh yea , Never mind .

I could give 2'### about anything CR related, but if you wanna go down that road, Eustace ain't but a couple notches above them, and that's sad. DF ain't the same DF. Go watch your kids work out and tell me they're gonna make a run this year.... Lol you'd be lying to yourself man.

I recently gained access to 2 properties full of mallards up there, so it looks like I'll be up there about the time DF and NB get going full steam...I'll see you around.

It has become quite clear that you either played on a team or coached a team in your past that the Tigers beat the Snot out of and left a warped fetish in you that Dr.Phil couldn't cure, Maybe Maury and his Whoes can, Give em a ring. You have become quite the Reverend Rubber Al Sharpton of Smoakys. Reverend get a pole and find a pond and lose some of that anger & jeolosy. And oh by the way, The Woodies will have kicked the poop out of the Mallards and sent them packing by the time you get up here. ;)

It has become quite clear that you either played on a team or coached a team in your past that the Tigers beat the Snot out of and left a warped fetish in you that Dr.Phil couldn't cure, Maybe Maury and his Whoes can, Give em a ring. You have become quite the Reverend Rubber Al Sharpton of Smoakys. Reverend get a pole and find a pond and lose some of that anger & jeolosy. And oh by the way, The Woodies will have kicked the poop out of the Mallards and sent them packing by the time you get up here. ;)

Well that isn't good news. People ain't gonna pay me to shoot 2 woodrows. Saw a bunch of green on the ponds last Decemer though.

I could give 2'### about anything CR related, but if you wanna go down that road, Eustace ain't but a couple notches above them, and that's sad. DF ain't the same DF. Go watch your kids work out and tell me they're a run thigonna make s year.... Lol you'd be lying to yourself man.

Rubberhammer, Tiger fans have been hearing that since they won State in 2008. I've saw them work out a few times and yeah, I think they will make a run this year. ;)

Since you apparently have saw them work, enlighten us on where you think they are weak?