3A-1 Region II District 7

MuleSlicks

This is going to be a fun season for this district. I CAN NOT even imagine the trash talking that is going to take place.

I can not wait.

Friday afternoons and nights my schedule are going to be cleared.

just make sue u wear ur big girl panties and dont get offended or ur feeling hurt!!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a while for me on here. It pains me to say that i will be missing out on this upcoming season. I am currently on a 11 month mission trip and i will not be returning until the end of November. I hate to miss out on this year as i have not missed many games in the last 8-10 yrs. I know that this team will have its challenges but the experience they will gain will be very valuable. I was in contact with my parents today and found out that my good buddy Josh Neiswander got hired at Winnsboro and will be a great addition to the staff. Very exciting to see him get that opportunity. I will be doing my best to keep up with every game so good luck to all teams and may everyone stay healthy. God Bless you guys.

I wish that I was close so I could go watch the practice tonight.

Good luck to all the teams of this district as they begin practice tomorrow.

OLEMAN: To be serious for a moment, this is what I have been wanting for several years, now. You are right when you said that it will be a growing experience for the team or teams.

LOL.

Well listen I'm a DAINGERFIELD TIGERS til I die, but I don't see much happening this season with this group. I have no clue what the rest of the district has but I know what Daingerfield doesn't have & wouldn't be surprised in a 6-4, 5-5 type season. I still have them playoff bound but that's about it. My opinion of course.

I could see Daingerfield going 5-5 in the regular season. That's just due to a tough schedule though. I see them coming in second in the district behind New Boston. Nb absolutely dominated Daingerfield In every aspect of the game, except special teams, in the playoff game last year. NB returns 6 on offense and 6 on defense. Including both running backs and a sold line. Defense will have some question marks and some shoes to fill but I bet coach Thomas will get everything ironed out. I still see the two teams meeting twice again this year. This rivalry seems to get bigger and better every year. Can't wait to see what this year has in stores! Good luck to the Tigers this year! It's gonna be a fun year once again!