3A-1 Region II District 7

MuleSlicks

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Redwater stays healthy, I see them having a 6-4 season. If not I see a 5-5. I see losses to White Oak, Linden Kildare, NB, and DF. I see wins against Hooks, QC, MV, and Winnsboro. I know nothing of Sunnyvale and Prariland is always tough on RW for some reason. Since I'm on the fence about the last two, I choose to go with the positive way of thinking.

DF is surly doing well in the polls. I am sure they have some really good skill players coming. Especially receivers. Should be a fun year. We are dealing with kids but if the NB kids stay focused the should be a load in dist.

The last time Daingerfield had a losing season was back in 06 - 07 going 4 - 6. This year unfortunately may look to be similar. QB looks like it maybe legit. WR's look ok too. RB's & DB's look suspect along with LB's. OL, DL & K positions look hideous. You're right DfieldCasonTX these rankings are based off the past not what's present.

DF may well be a bit down. Don't figure they are out. I never know what to expect until the first couple of games. It will be tough for any of the dist teams to enter dist play undefeated. Dist., however begins the real season.

We've asked for a more competitive preseason schedule & by golly we got one. Gladewater (up & coming), Malakoff (sounds like a cupcake), ATL (idk), Gilmer (top tier), Henderson (back on the map). Hopefully it makes them better for District & the post season.

You and Cason are going to be in a for a big surprise week 2. You heard it here first...

You and Cason are going to be in a for a big surprise week 2. You heard it here first...

Malakoff is gonna be tough. They were last year and from everything I heard, they will be even better this year. Tigers better not take them lightly. Malakoff had an explosive offense last year and I expect thet will this year too!

Malakoff is gonna be tough. They were last year and from everything I heard, they will be even better this year. Tigers better not take them lightly. Malakoff had an explosive offense last year and I expect thet will this year too!

It's a team I don't think has ever played Daingerfield nor even was aware existed, but had a good year apparently last year from the little I read. If you play cupcakes & are better than those cupcakes yea your stats will look impressive. Not saying Malakoff won't beat us but if this was a typical D-Field team then yea cake walk.

unless they win 3 games or less, then I'll call that hitting rock bottom.

No worries..... Even without a vast amount of starters returning, you can still use the word perennial and fill in the blank..... Example: perennial district champion, perennial state title contender..... Anything less would be uncivilized.

There's 2 sets of Mim(m)'s in Daingerfield. This isn't the set you're thinking about but he has the height/speed to make a lot of plays. Not sure if he can take a hit tho, but we'll see. Doubt he's on ST too.

His is kin to the other set that he is talking about, so yes he does have some if that blood.

Tigers just need a player to come out and be a team leader. Haven't had that in a couple years. Tigers should be fine in the end. If they come out 2 and 3 in preseason. I would consider that a big positive, but that will be tough.

Anyone know the scrimmage schedule?

Tigers just need a player to come out and be a team leader. Haven't had that in a couple years. Tigers should be fine in the end. If they come out 2 and 3 in preseason. I would consider that a big positive, but that will be tough.

Anyone know the scrimmage schedule?

You know the NB kids respect the Tigers. Hope the Tigers feel the same