3A-1 Region II District 7

MuleSlicks

Yep, just about what I figured back in August when I made this statement. Well the Tigers went an unexpected 0-5 thru non-district. They lost to some good teams, but gladly I don't see any Gladewater 4-1, Gilmer 5-0, Atlanta 5-0, Henderson 4-1(loss to Atlanta) and Malakoff 5-0 type teams left on the schedule. I see Winnsboro, Redwater, Prairieland, Mt.Vernon, and New Boston. I predict the Tigers go 5-0 thru district..Lets see how it goes :)

4 an 1 at best friend

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Smoaky Nation, One could say that purely statistical wise we have had a down year every year since 1983 {that's for all of ya'll that like to beat your chess about your W/L column }. But the fact remains Gentlemen, The Daingerfield Tigers, year in & year out seem to hang around the Gridiron well into deer season and make things just a little bit interesting for the rest of the competition in our own UIL Classification. I see no difference in that happening again this year . Granted alot of success this year will be driven on pure Heart and Pride in a Rich tradition by these young men, It's just in their Blood and they can't help it....The Offensive line and Defensive line will begin to gel when they get some rhythem with some sustained ball possessions playing in their own weight classification. You folks can believe it or not.....But It does make a difference when a Lightweight fights a lightweight instead of battling a middleweight for 4 and then a heavyweight for 16 rounds.....Alot of teams would have been hollering No MAS-No MAS after the first round............. I have not seen a squad comprised of this many Fresh, Soph and JRs in a very very LONG time here in T town and most folks will not begin to really feel and see the effects of that little growing pain until next season, But for this season......LET'S ROLL TIGER NATION !

Daingerfield by 17 . :coolio:

Many times the answers become the new questions. A.S. has had a good run his first three years but the questions remain. Did the quality of the kids make him a better coach ? The Melissa game opened a lot of questions for me. I think the next 5 games give the answers and I will let them speak for themselves. If the level of play does not pick up i think we have real problems.

Winnsboro has a good team and are playing as a team. We shall see how the week off will effect them Friday night. # 4 our move in has been a contributing factor.

Before rumors get started about recruiting, He is a foster child who was placed with a family in Winnsboro. Completely legit.

4 to 3 love u my friend.

How many times have the Tigers hurt uz

My good man right now I see y'all as the favorite to win the district. After tonite could come down to NB-Winny.

Good luck to both teams.

Yep Red

One thing I have learned to respect about this dist. ( especially with DF, NB, and RW) is we fight hard on the field of battle but in the end it is all left on the field. I am sure Winny will join us whit alot of charater. Fight like heck at home and have each others back away. Alot of respect for each other. Good luck tonight

Winny with the big win tonight to get district play started. Long ways to go though.

I stick by what I said to Oleman. Comes down to NB-Winny.