Best Quarterback in East Texas?

headhunter02

Carter is a great QB saw him play 3 times. Yes Gilmer throws a lot of screens but don't think he can't throw the ball all over the field. He is accurate and has a good arm on him. Not an elite arm, but still a good one. Not a 4 star prospect though. That's a stretch. But the kid is listed 6'3 and is a good decision maker. Plus he has great composure. Watched him play against Gladewater and heard he wasn't rattled or nervous one bit on Gilmers game winning drive. I think the kid could have played D1 football. Good luck to him!

He is playing D1 in the Southland Conference. 903 did you actually see him play this year? You guys need to realize that how many stars you have doesn't really mean that much. Most of the time the people passing out these stars are sports writers who never played the game. Example: JJ Watt was a 2 star recruit and look at him now.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Imo I dont think Marshalls Justin Hart gets enough credit. He will be a 4 year varsity starter next year and led district 15-5a in passing last season. Marshall doesnt run very many screens either. Next year will be his 3rd different offensive cordinator in 4 years. If he were 3 inches taller he would be heavily recruited.

we're changing OCs?

This post was not too applicable this past season, but you can bet he will get talked about plenty in 2015. :)

Kind of makes you think, if Logan gets the starting nod will Waskom throw more verses running. I don't think they are planning on moving from the Flexbone if Keeling & Kubiak stay put. From what I seen of Logan he needs some time to throw, last year even though we didn't pass that much we had a hard time throwing from the pocket, with a loss of all our lineman I don't think that will improve, so will have to pass in a moving pocket....:)

He is playing D1 in the Southland Conference. 903 did you actually see him play this year? You guys need to realize that how many stars you have doesn't really mean that much. Most of the time the people passing out these stars are sports writers who never played the game. Example: JJ Watt was a 2 star recruit and look at him now.

You might take a little more time in researching Watt's situation. Recruited as a TE, wanted to play DE...etc, etc... Also played every snap both sides of the ball. Seen plenty of good players that would be unbelievable on one side of the ball if they stayed O or D...