scrimmages 2014

cujoforlife

The football season is right around he corner. So, lets talk about some scrimmages.

JT is scrimmaging Mount Pleasant for the first time. I hope that JT can work out some of the weak point in the scrimmage to get ready for Plano.

who is everyone scrimmaging?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AUG. 15

Tri-scrimmage: Colmesneil/Grapeland/Overton at 6 p.m. in Coach Chester Roy Stadium (Overton, Texas)

AUG. 22

Tri-scrimmage: Big Sandy/Cushing/Overton at 6 p.m. in Coach Chester Roy Stadium (Overton, Texas)

The football season is right around he corner. So, lets talk about some scrimmages.

JT is scrimmaging Mount Pleasant for the first time. I hope that JT can work out some of the weak point in the scrimmage to get ready for Plano.

who is everyone scrimmaging?

I don't think you gonna learn much from that scrimmage...

I don't think you gonna learn much from that scrimmage...

well hey have to get something out of it. I know all things will not be worked out by the plano game, but i hope that MP can show JT something that they need to work on. I am mainly looking for O-line and D-line play.

well hey have to get something out of it. I know all things will not be worked out by the plano game, but i hope that MP can show JT something that they need to work on. I am mainly looking for O-line and D-line play.

yea....reps

When does henderson scrimmage nac? I thought nac did spring drills, and if so that would put henderson in the 3 way scrimmage with marshall lee and nac. Or did nac pull out of that to scrimmage henderson?

The JT/MP scrimmage came about mainly because the new MP coach used to coach at JT about 4 years ago. JT has a NEW OC and this scrimmage will give them a good look at the offensive changes IMO. Its true Mount Pleasant is not going to be very good at all this season, but it is still a good work-out for JT to get in good reps. BTW, cujoforlife, MP's o-line and d-line pretty much stand NO CHANCE against JT. Thats just the facts.