3. Franklin

4. Arp

5. Paul Pewitt

6. Rogers

7. Cisco

8. Corrigan Camden

9. Sanora

10. Eastland

This is my opinion. Feel free to post your thoughts and changes you see. Mine will remain this way till week 2 at which point I will start a weekly ranking.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top 20. Top 5 has potential to change here.

1. Cisco
2. Waskom
3. Newton
4. Franklin
5. Sonora
6. Eastland
7. Corrigan-Camden
8. East Bernard
9. Rogers
10. Gunter
11. Idalou
12. Arp
13. Garrison
14. Poth
15. Paul Pewitt
16. Blanco
17. Cooper
18. Leonard
19. Hughes Springs
20. Jarrell/Edgewood

Non-District Games to Watch

Cisco
9/5 - @Wall
Waskom
9/5 - @Paul Pewitt
9/12 - Hughes Springs
Newton
8/29 - @Tatum
10/3 - West Orange-Stark
Franklin
8/29 - Rogers
9/12 - Arp
Sonora
9/12 - Wall
9/26 - Boerne
Corrigan-Camden
8/29 - Centerville
9/19 - @Kountze
East Bernard
9/12 - Yoakum
9/26 - @Hempstead
Rogers
8/29 - @Franklin
9/12 - @Troy
9/27 - @Ingleside
Gunter
9/5 - @Pottsboro
9/12 - Whitesboro
9/19 - @Pilot Point
Idalou
8/29 - Lubbock Cooper
9/12 - Littlefield
9/26 - @Shallowater
Arp
8/29 - Paul Pewitt
9/5 - @Hughes Springs
9/12 - @Franklin
Poth
9/5 - Falls City
9/19 - @Marion
Paul Pewitt
8/29 - @Arp
9/5 - Waskom
9/19 - @New Boston
9/26 - @Mineola
Blanco
9/12 - Luling
Cooper
8/29 - @Farmersville
Hughes Springs
9/5 - Arp
9/12 - @Waskom
Jarrell
9/12 - Hico
9/26 - @Thorndale
Edgewood
9/19 - Malakoff
Lexington
8/28 - Teague (Waco ISD)
9/5 - Cameron Yoe
9/19 - @Shiner

My top 20. Top 5 has potential to change here.

1. Cisco

2. Waskom

3. Newton

4. Franklin

5. Sonora

6. Eastland

7. Corrigan-Camden

8. East Bernard

9. Rogers

10. Gunter

11. Idalou

12. Arp

13. Garrison

14. Poth

15. Paul Pewitt

16. Blanco

17. Cooper

18. Leonard

19. Hughes Springs

20. Jarrell/Edgewood

Gonna be tough for Cisco to replace Reed. That dude was something to watch. But they can with the line they returning they will be good.

Looks good to me. After the first 3 weeks it will all be exploded up anyway.

With some of these teams game 1 it could change by week 2. Either Arp or Pewitt will drop out with an early loss as well as Rogers and Franklin.

Any truth to the rumor that Rogers will be in the spread instead of slot T this year?.

With their new coach (Prosper OC), I would anticipate them running something different. Also, I believe the upcoming classes for Rogers may not be quite as talented, so I would not be surprised to see them a notch or two down.

1. Waskom

2. Cisco

3. Rogers

4. Franklin

5. Newton

6. Eastland

7. Sonora

8. East Bernard

9. Corrigan-Camden

10. Paul Pewitt

Only going with top 10. At seasons end it's #1 who matters anyways, no one's going to remember 2-20. We finished #4 overall, depending on poll. Bragging? No, what's to brag about #4. Disappointed? Oh yeah, down right teed off. 2014 promises to be even better. Will we win it all? Who knows!! Hope so, as I'm sure every "Homer" out there does. Good luck to all, here's praying for an injury-free season for your boys.

Yall feel free to post up your top tens discussions

1. Waskom

2. Newton

3. Franklin

4. Arp

5. Paul Pewitt

6. Rogers

7. Cisco

8. Corrigan Camden

9. Sanora

10. Eastland

This is my opinion. Feel free to post your thoughts and changes you see. Mine will remain this way till week 2 at which point I will start a weekly ranking.

Now do your D1. Your only fault is your vision is scewed bu your love for Arp

Why put PP over Arp? just Curious. Arp returns just as much as PP and beat them in the playoffs last year. You know I'm a homer so I just thought I would ask. They play game 1 so thats gonna truly answer everyones thoughts.

^ I wouldn't rank Arp over Garrison. We thrashed Arp pretty good last year and have most of the starters returning this season. I don't think Garrison is a top 10 team, but neither is Arp.

Lots of truth to this post.

^ I wouldn't rank Arp over Garrison. We thrashed Arp pretty good last year and have most of the starters returning this season. I don't think Garrison is a top 10 team, but neither is Arp.

Yall lost a lot from last year's team talent wise. sorry my man but that game was a fluke.

Yall lost a lot from last year's team talent wise. sorry my man but that game was a fluke.

Fluke my #### .... :lol: Our best RB was hurt and it still wasn't much of a game. You got straight up thrashed and all you've got is excuses. ..... :lol:

Fluke my #### .... :lol: Our best RB was hurt and it still wasn't much of a game. You got straight up thrashed and all you've got is excuses. ..... :lol:

it was. We know it was. Its all good. Your so called super good team didn't go very far now did they. I seem to remember them sitting at home pretty darn early lol..You do realise yall will play us in a half game scrimmage this year. We will see how even yall are. If your so dang much better than we are we shouldnt be able to even score.

^ I never said we were "super good", those are your words. I said neither of us should be in the top 10 and that Arp shouldn't be ranked any higher than us because we beat you fairly easily last year and you think it's was a fluke ... LOL I seem to remember your offense wasn't able to do much at all for most of the game and we moved the ball at will and scored without much difficulty against your defense. You can't handle the truth. We have a pretty good nucleus coming back from that team but we will face challenges with a new coach and system. Looking forward to the scrimmage and hope you aren't too disappointed. Of course, if we manage to eek out a "win" it has to be a fluke ... :lol:

Why put PP over Arp? just Curious. Arp returns just as much as PP and beat them in the playoffs last year. You know I'm a homer so I just thought I would ask. They play game 1 so thats gonna truly answer everyones thoughts.

If I remember correctly PP beat Arp in their first meeting and Arp won on what would be considered maybe a bad offensive call in the last few seconds of a game. Game that PP should have won. That should have been two wins. Also I am not sure CC isn't better than Newton also