JJ's yearly top 10 3A D2- Waskom coming in at # 1

Tiger1995

Ol' saw......glad to see you tooting around still. Looks like you've missed me.

As always I will be watching how Arp does, due to my connections with Coach Irwin, but as always I am not drinking the JJ Kool-Aid. This year will be my youngest son's Sr. season and I will only be keeping up with the 3A-DII from afar. Call it a fluke, or any other term, but I enjoyed watching the beating Garrison put on the Tigers last year. I also enjoyed buying that patch this summer that read "10AA-DII DISTRICT CHAMPIONS 10-0" to put on his jacket, but the past is the past and he has bigger fish to fry this season. Keep living the dream and predicting a State Championship for Arp, because even a broke clock is right twice a day!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always I will be watching how Arp does, due to my connections with Coach Irwin, but as always I am not drinking the JJ Kool-Aid. This year will be my youngest son's Sr. season and I will only be keeping up with the 3A-DII from afar. Call it a fluke, or any other term, but I enjoyed watching the beating Garrison put on the Tigers last year. I also enjoyed buying that patch this summer that read "10AA-DII DISTRICT CHAMPIONS 10-0" to put on his jacket, but the past is the past and he has bigger fish to fry this season. Keep living the dream and predicting a State Championship for Arp, because even a broke clock is right twice a day!

+1

Lol. I didn't say arp would win state. Hell I didn't even pick them to be first in district there sunshine. I'm sure you enjoyed the victory. Play a team long enough your bound to get lucky atleast once. I guess after all the poundings y'all have taken from us the 5-6 years prior I guess it was the highlight of your year. Or as some say "your Super Bowl" lol.

Notice not many have been talking about them. But going to throw out there a team that could be a suprise: Marlin. Dropping down 1 division and the athletes they seem to always have could be just what they needed.

Notice not many have been talking about them. But going to throw out there a team that could be a suprise: Marlin. Dropping down 1 division and the athletes they seem to always have could be just what they needed.

I think I saw where Garrison plays them in non-district early ....

• 2 weeks later...

But me as a fan of Pewitt, I still have a lot if respect for Arp, and Garrison both. Two good teams every year.

Thanks blue for the compliment. Appreciate that. Both prorgams are good. As far as last year well...It was what it was. A loss for us. oh well ...we rallied and still made a good run last year.