Mavchamp

RC Vs. Marshall  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Marshall by a little
    • RC by a little
    • Marshall in a blowout
    • RC in a blowout

Its hard to complain about 54-21 but it just seemed like we were sleep walking against an inferior opponent. I know it was the first game but we would have gotten beat by a good team. The fumble and interception led directly to 14 of their points. i am interested to see how many penalties we had. it seemed like we were constantly having to play catch up after a false start or holding call. And i lost count how many times we missed arm tackles. BUT obviously 54 points it wasnt all that bad. i agree mavchamp haller was awesome. osborne is a beast. love had a really good game at wr. the o line opened up some good lanes and i only remember 1 sack. the d line lived in the backfield all game and rc was not gonna run it on us. i think crandall will be a little tougher but if we clean it up should be 2-0 heading into parkway.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little surprised we haven't heard more from RC fans.

Outstanding QB. Great WRs. Running back has some toughness.

If they develop a defense they could be a tough win.

Hurry up offense is tough!

i agree mavchamp. royse city isnt a push over team. its gonna be interesting to see how they do next week vs greenville. you can tell they are well coached and headed in the right direction. wonder if any RC fans could comment on how they thought we stacked up compared to sulphur springs. micotav..i hope the trip went well..any insight? thanks!

Easy there Mavs fans. Royse City will probably win there only game of the year this week in Greenville. They are not a good football team.

I would be shocked if that were the case.

RC lacks a defense. But they have an offense that's going to score on some people.