LE Leopards vs Gilmer Buckeyes 2014

GTownballer

92 don't waste your time on those two! Don't lower yourself to their level. Every time they make a post their IQ drops! Lol!!!!! If we had hired Carthage coach in 2005 , I am sure we would have as many rings as he has in carthage! They know we have the talent but they are stirred up because they know we have a competitive staff to go with the talent now! Their sarcasm is really an indication of how much they are really worried !

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey been gone a long time from Gilmer, I was reading the shield below, no one engible in 15 years. I stay in Austin area, Salado down the road seems to think you guys rip one of their players namely the QB ? Then I see you stayed in current division by 1 player ? And then on East Texas Sports Network someone is quoted as saying they wanted to get back here because of the good athletes(One year of elgibility Left) ? Just Saying if you good you good don't skirt the r""+:"...!!

I beleve picha day is in october, and realignmet is in feb. so no way gilmer know the cut off #, as long as i workd i gilmer, gilmer was always in da low to mid 600's, and beleive me da aint nothn to do over there, so i cant see no big azz jump in that kids in Hschool! and the Salado kid is a gilme kid!

Ain't no need to 'splain to dese folks, BadWolf. Dey don't understand. Dey jus see from the outside looking in. We's been in the same number range since I can remember, and I'm pretty old, lol. We've even won a championship in the big school division. We were the little school on the block and did well. Now we're the big school on the block and will do well.

This may or may not be a blowout, I think Gilmer will win going away, and I'm certain they will be UP for this game. Never underestimate emotion. I have a feeling this will be a special year for the Buckeyes. I look for some challenges early with Carthage, perhaps Tatum, but that weak district will give Gilmer the opportunity to play a lot more kids than usual. Expect some big numbers and blowouts in district. Play like a champion, going to be a great year! Starts in 20 days!!!

You say it is respect, but I sounds more like infatuation! That stalker type stuff. Lol!!!! I love it when you call me those little names! Let me know you on your feelings.lol !!!!! Bless your little heart, your team not good enough for so you found you another. Good luck to you and your new team. Hendersonlionfan/ gilmer#1 cheerleader. Maybe next year you can cheer for your team.lol!!!!!!!

Ain't no need to 'splain to dese folks, BadWolf. Dey don't understand. Dey jus see from the outside looking in. We's been in the same number range since I can remember, and I'm pretty old, lol. We've even won a championship in the big school division. We were the little school on the block and did well. Now we're the big school on the block and will do well.

yea i hear ya, young punks most of'm, you tryin to take up my language lol, i spell sh..t lik it sounds, tex same way lol...

You say it is respect, but I sounds more like infatuation! That stalker type stuff. Lol!!!! I love it when you call me those little names! Let me know you on your feelings.lol !!!!! Bless your little heart, your team not good enough for so you found you another. Good luck to you and your new team. Hendersonlionfan/ gilmer#1 cheerleader. Maybe next year you can cheer for your team.lol!!!!!!!

You do not know as to what you speak...I am the Number 1 Gilmer Fan with the plaque to prove it...2011-2012 awarded the Gilmer High School Athletics Bill Day "Fan of the Year"...if your gonna talk trash, know what you are saying

LE has just as good of talant pool as Gilmer. Most likely better. Stabilize a coaching staff and there is no doubt they will compete. This year probably not. Not out of the queston but most likely not. Much more to come in the next two or three years

LE has just as good of talant pool as Gilmer. Most likely better. Stabilize a coaching staff and there is no doubt they will compete. This year probably not. Not out of the queston but most likely not. Much more to come in the next two or three years

Only if the Buckeyes forget about '06 & Middlebrook & James and the fact that LE has our State Trophy...y'all were very inconsiderate & dissed us...we will continue to remind you & make you pay for it...revenge is a B****