LE Leopards vs Gilmer Buckeyes 2014

GTownballer

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buck1980, I put that "sarcasm" tag on there just for you, knowing you were originally from East Texas, and you STILL didn't get it. Wow.

Absolutely Genius

Time will tell.........Quit giving this thing traction, people are going to believe there is something to hide .........

It's obvious you played a little football (36 Gut) 6 hole is closed run inside and shut it down!!!

Finally! We can actually talk about a football game!

This will be a hugely emotional game for Gilmer. The DEZign8 season will officially begin, and I anticipate Gilmer will come out Amped up, way up. I really hope they're on defense first, so that emotion can come out before they start trying to execute their offense.

I know Gilmer is hoping to put this game in the refrigerator by the end of the 3rd quarter. I would like to be able to contemplate an early exit. I won't leave early, but it would be nice to know I could.

It's been a long, tough off season for Gilmer. Losing Dez was a blow to everyone. But these kids can start something Thursday night to honor and remember him. I'm betting it's a great season.

Finally! We can actually talk about a football game!

This will be a hugely emotional game for Gilmer. The DEZign8 season will officially begin, and I anticipate Gilmer will come out Amped up, way up. I really hope they're on defense first, so that emotion can come out before they start trying to execute their offense.

I know Gilmer is hoping to put this game in the refrigerator by the end of the 3rd quarter. I would like to be able to contemplate an early exit. I won't leave early, but it would be nice to know I could.

It's been a long, tough off season for Gilmer. Losing Dez was a blow to everyone. But these kids can start something Thursday night to honor and remember him. I'm betting it's a great season.

Agree, CO7, when these kids take the field for the first time, without him, in a game atmosphere, it is going to hit home!

68 hornet , you should really be honest with yourself! Lol!!!! The last 25 years. Lol!!!!! 1999 and 2006 teams were loaded with talent! You could have won with these teams. But there was as much talent in at least 7 other years and no results? Being predictable on offense and defense because unwillingness on evolve with the game has set the program back 10 years. Let me ask you this question, What have they done since they left for these better jobs? You know the reason they all at red oak is because of former LE superintendent. Lol!!!! You are correct we have had some good coaches but we won't agree on which ones! But I realize you defend the coaches and not the kids. Since you keep bringing up the 30 plus graduates from last year let's talk about it . This class was loaded with talent ! But because no offseason program , no conditioning, no motivation and just plain staff laziness, they under achieved their talents. And it is not the kids fault! We have as much talent and skill as Carthage and Kilgore every year. Just haven't had motivated leadership! By the way you done your research on the jv 9,8,7 grade records against Gilmer series a couple of years ago?

68 hornet , you should really be honest with yourself! Lol!!!! The last 25 years. Lol!!!!! 1999 and 2006 teams were loaded with talent! You could have won with these teams. But there was as much talent in at least 7 other years and no results? Being predictable on offense and defense because unwillingness on evolve with the game has set the program back 10 years. Let me ask you this question, What have they done since they left for these better jobs? You know the reason they all at red oak is because of former LE superintendent. Lol!!!! You are correct we have had some good coaches but we won't agree on which ones! But I realize you defend the coaches and not the kids. Since you keep bringing up the 30 plus graduates from last year let's talk about it . This class was loaded with talent ! But because no offseason program , no conditioning, no motivation and just plain staff laziness, they under achieved their talents. And it is not the kids fault! We have as much talent and skill as Carthage and Kilgore every year. Just haven't had motivated leadership! By the way you done your research on the jv 9,8,7 grade records against Gilmer series a couple of years ago?

I didnt want to exactly want to say it but lol 🙌🙌🙌🙌

I do apologize. I have a bad temper. The thing is you're not taking into consideration the players L-E lost to injuries last year and the fact they had little depth in the lines. Rigsby did a great job in place of Donelson, but he was no threat running the ball. L-E has had a great teams that didn't win state, but better teams beat them in the playoffs except for 1998 and Aledo still won the state championship. I don't know everything, but I consider myself an expert on L-E football the past 25 years. The 1992 team was one of L-E's best teams ever, but they were in 4A then and lost in the first round to the eventual state champs. Keldrick Williams was on that team and he just might have been the best running back in L-E history. L-E has had great linemen, but 1999 was the only year they had more than five very good linemen. It's not easy to win state in Texas. L-E has won twice, a great achievement.

You don't have to apologize, I respect a man that speaks from the heart! Just wish you understand you not the only one that knows LE football and athletics. You are pro coach but at the same time that limits you from being unbiased in your opinions. Also sports are about making adjustments to opponents , injuries and other coaches adjustments. Williams was the best running back in texarkana history. As for as class LE should have never been in 4a! We should be in division 2 this year not division 1! And that tired excuse about lineman and size! Make adjustments not excuses! Kaufman was smaller than us last year . Who won that game? The fact is who has that much depth at line at the high school level? You can't blame it on whether the qb can run or throw that is a coaching adjustment.

Get off the pipe. As much talent as Kilgore and Carthage. I think not. Yall may have some athletes....but us an those guys are on another level. Yes. Yes. Yes i hate to be the one that breaks tge news to you. Trust me im heart broken also. But you see, some one had to do it.

With much regards.

GODUKE1

How would you know? This is funny because you have no clue.

Nobody really knows how good LE can be. They have the kids to compete with you all. Just need leadership and commitment

👍

Get off the pipe. As much talent as Kilgore and Carthage. I think not. Yall may have some athletes....but us an those guys are on another level. Yes. Yes. Yes i hate to be the one that breaks tge news to you. Trust me im heart broken also. But you see, some one had to do it.

With much regards.

GODUKE1

Did anyone attend the LE Carthage game a couple of years ago??

NVM imma just close my mouth lol I'm done!

So your predicting a upset. Oh yeah homer alert. Jj got some apparent competition for homer of the year. Of course I hope you don't go Mia on smoaky come that friday.

What??? Dude you are butting in the wrong convo because u clearly dont know what I am talking about I clearly stated that he doesnt have a clue of the talent that has came thru our school these past few years and we have players on college and NFL rosters to prove it and that being said it has nothing to do with this years team in which isn't nearly as talented as past ones