77 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gladewater
    • Dangerfield

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish this was Daingerfield vs. Pittsburg so it could be a automatic win for the Tigers.

I'm from Daingerfield but I live in Pittsburg my son play for them and I wouldn't say if it was Pittsburg it would be a automatic win, last year Gladewater beat my tigers, but Pittsburg did very good against GW so I wouldn't say it would be a automatic win if they played

I wish this was Daingerfield vs. Pittsburg so it could be a automatic win for the Tigers.

Hmm. Homer here but I think that the Pirates from Pittsburg might be just a little better than some might think. I do wish we played Daingerfield and Mt. Pleasant. Gates would be big and not much travel.

Forgot....Gladewater wins.

Hmm. Homer here but I think that the Pirates from Pittsburg might be just a little better than some might think. I do wish we played Daingerfield and Mt. Pleasant. Gates would be big and not much travel.

+1

Remembering the days when M.P. D'field, Pitts, all in the same district. Use to be some real dog fights back in them days.

I'm from Daingerfield but I live in Pittsburg my son play for them and I wouldn't say if it was Pittsburg it would be a automatic win, last year Gladewater beat my tigers, but Pittsburg did very good against GW so I wouldn't say it would be a automatic win if they played

Question: When's the last time Pitt beat Daingerfield?

Answer: 1980

These kids don't know the rivalry since Judy Pollan decided to end that match up back in 05, but it has been a traditional but kicking throughout the years. I'd say Daingerfield any day when it comes to playing Pitt lol.

Sell out crowds those games between the tri-cities. MP not allowed to play Daingerfield because of the multiple division gap between the two, not to mention how embarrassing it would be for them a 4A to lose to a 2A (I know classified as 3A now). Pitt & Daingerfield won't play because of all the off field issues. I'm assuming that's also the reason Pitt vs. MP won't happen. Wish they'd bring those games back though.

Question: When's the last time Pitt beat Daingerfield?

Answer: 1980

These kids don't know the rivalry since Judy Pollan decided to end that match up back in 05, but it has been a traditional but kicking throughout the years. I'd say Daingerfield any day when it comes to playing Pitt lol.

I'm a true Tiger so I'm not going to say but I wouldn't say it would be automatic win, I do think they are much better than what people think, and not saying that cause my son plays for Pittsburg,I hope my tigers & pirates have a good season!

I've got to agree with gtee2. Year after year Gilmer seems to find good replacements for graduating class. ;)

Good recruiting, an excellent farm club system, great coaching, best referees money can buy...what am I leaving out...oh...a great bunch of dedicated kids that know that being a Buckeye is something you can carry with you the rest of your life...my last Buckeye playing time was 1965

Why is it that their is a "gilmer recruits" argument on every topic on Smoaky.com? I guess EVERYBODY else is wrong and just the gilmer people are right?

Hmm I would go there but I'll stay on topic.

Looking forward to seeing Daingerfield scrimmage. Maybe it'll sway my vote in their favor for this week 1 match up.