77 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gladewater
    • Dangerfield

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spit my snuff out on that Turf or Field question, Must be out of the loop, wait till he gets to the Urinal..............MUHAHAHA

Ain't that a fact....lol. Must have missed the bond thread...lol

I spit my snuff out on that Turf or Field question, Must be out of the loop, wait till he gets to the Urinal..............MUHAHAHA

Ain't it more like a mop bucket? Lol

I for one will gladly welcome you DF tigers to GW if y'all wanna just move the game here... no rain at all today, turf field, good draining, etc....

Don't forget, nice bathrooms.

I for one will gladly welcome you DF tigers to GW if y'all wanna just move the game here... no rain at all today, turf field, good draining, etc....

Yep like your facilities.

So is the game really moved to Gladewater?

Daingerfield 6 State Championships, multiple State births, multiple playoff appearances & has one of if not the most ragged stadium in East Texas. Still rocking grass, horrible parking, ###### poor restrooms, track is a joke, & lights go out on the regular.

Near tornado conditions has rendered much of the area without power hence no lights tonite.

Curious; did you support the bond election that included stadium improvements? Did you vote?

So is the game really moved to Gladewater?

Daingerfield 6 State Championships, multiple State births, multiple playoff appearances & has one of if not the most ragged stadium in East Texas. Still rocking grass, horrible parking, ###### poor restrooms, track is a joke, & lights go out on the regular.

I could have Sworn Obama promised the folks a new stadium.