39 members have voted

1. 1. Mustangs or Tigers

• Hughes Springs
    • Clarksville

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likely Hughes Springs. Strong grinding running game versus team dependent on the big play. The former is the better bet all other things being equal.

And of course last year all other things weren't equal, Clarksville's defense out of the gate was a dumpster fire and so the early games were all kinds of ugly. Need to see a lot of improvement there.

Want HS to win, only coz I want them to come into the "Catz Den" undefeated (until that night of course)!! :)

Wildcat, gonna be cutting it close to get to that game, think you can have me a fish dinner waiting at the gate?

Mine too but we'll have to fill some key spots from last year. I think the new guys will step up but I want to see it for myself first. Maybe after the scrimmages I'll give my prediction.

just seems like your program has come a long ways and even the rebuilding years your gonna be a tough out. that's my impression of yall anyways.

Looking at HS schedule, if they cannot beat Cville they will likely go winless in pre-district. You can't compare now to the seasons with the one point games. HS is getting more kids out now and I think they are a little more talented now as well. Cv doesn't have the same numbers and the talent level isnt even close.

This game will have little effect on the Tigers season either way. A win for the Tigers will be tough to come by. Filling lots of holes.

The whole line has to be replaced. Right? How about the skill players on O. From what I saw Cville had son good looking receiver that should be back. They really need to shore up their D. The surprised me in the Cooper game last year