Troup vs Rusk Week 1

headhunter02

Rusk will be well improved, with tons of speed. I think Troup will have trouble scoring on that fast defense without the QB, now Gilmer Safety & the Kincade kid. I don't know much about Rusk offense though...I know they have some speed I've seen.

Rusk will be well improved, with tons of speed. I think Troup will have trouble scoring on that fast defense without the QB, now Gilmer Safety & the Kincade kid. I don't know much about Rusk offense though...I know they have some speed I've seen.

Don't full yourself. They got a good QB,RB and WR all who played last year. Yall forget Lynch went down in the first of district and they was still pretty darn good. Speed will not be an issue in Troup.

Don't full yourself. They got a good QB,RB and WR all who played last year. Yall forget Lynch went down in the first of district and they was still pretty darn good. Speed will not be an issue in Troup.

I'm just letting you know, that Rusk is much improved...Losing Lynch is a BIG deal, kids like that don't just walk through YOUR school everyday. Rusk's defense will be dominate with lots of speed, but that don't matter because Troup will be better without Lynch & the Kincade kid.

I'm just letting you know, that Rusk is much improved...Losing Lynch is a BIG deal, kids like that don't just walk through YOUR school everyday. Rusk's defense will be dominate with lots of speed, but that don't matter because Troup will be better without Lynch & the Kincade kid.

Who said they would be better, and who on earth said losing either playing wasn't a big deal? The RB Davis Kid was the better RB between him and Kincade so don't confuse yourself there. They also have West back as well. The QB they have is way better than you think. When blake went out last year he was a 2 way player so they had to learn from him being gone and from the Tatum game on they played without him. They will have 2 very fast guys out at WR. To me the only concern for Troup is the same concern I would have had with Lynch and Kincade is how much will they improve the line this year. They were farely young on the line last year and not much size but quick and well coached. If that Oline improves they will be a pretty darn good football team. I 100% garentee you they are gonna be a lot better than you expect. DA has done a good job getting the boys to rally around each other from what I'm understanding. Good luck.

Who said they would be better, and who on earth said losing either playing wasn't a big deal? The RB Davis Kid was the better RB between him and Kincade so don't confuse yourself there. They also have West back as well. The QB they have is way better than you think. When blake went out last year he was a 2 way player so they had to learn from him being gone and from the Tatum game on they played without him. They will have 2 very fast guys out at WR. To me the only concern for Troup is the same concern I would have had with Lynch and Kincade is how much will they improve the line this year. They were farely young on the line last year and not much size but quick and well coached. If that Oline improves they will be a pretty darn good football team. I 100% garentee you they are gonna be a lot better than you expect. DA has done a good job getting the boys to rally around each other from what I'm understanding. Good luck.

You picked Troup to win 35-14, I didn't pick the game I said Rusk is well improved...You also said "Don't full Yourself" & "Lynch went down first district game, and They were still pretty darn good" you also said "They have a good QB,RB, & WR" that sounds like we don't need Lynch to be good to me. All I'm saying is Rusk is well improved with a good defense, all I know about the offense is they have some size on the line and has lots speed. I don't know who will win but if I had to bet I would say Rusk because of the Line on both sides of the ball, based on what I saw from both teams last season.

Rusk has a lot of talent coming back with their senior QB, senior RB as well as a Jr RB,2 all-district WRs, & 2 O-lineman. Their defense will be good with the front 7, but question marks in the secondary. They have a very talented freshmen class with tons of speeds, a few of them could play Varsity!!