1. 1. Who Wins This One

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not biting...lol

They should have a pretty large depth advantage. You'll have the best overall athlete but I'm not sure your lines will hold up for more than a few qtrs. Best of luck though I pulling for yall to win.

They should have a pretty large depth advantage. You'll have the best overall athlete but I'm not sure your lines will hold up for more than a few qtrs. Best of luck though I pulling for yall to win.

They do have a numbers advanage.

Waskom 46 (only because we're playin 4A team)

Center 10 (only coz I'm generous)

Guess I'm going to have to go through this season as I did last year time and time again!! Too much strength & speed on the Catz side of the ball. Go ahead a key on our "best athlete", please overlook the remainder of our backfield, and you can TOTALLY disregard a couple of fellers "shinin the pine", just chompin at the bit to get into the mix, who could start for just about any other team in District. Don't worry bout our air game, we ain't got one!! (Hee hee) Much improved Cat Defense will make an appearance early and get stronger through remainder of season. "Party In The Backfield" is their motto, and will be celebrated numerous times in EVERY game we play this season. Pray that EVERYONE enjoys an injury free season. I see a couple if not three of our District teams going deep into the playoffs. Good luck to all. Da Catz!!

Waskom 46 (only because we're playin 4A team)

Center 10 (only coz I'm generous)

Guess I'm going to have to go through this season as I did last year time and time again!! Too much strength & speed on the Catz side of the ball. Go ahead a key on our "best athlete", please overlook the remainder of our backfield, and you can TOTALLY disregard a couple of fellers "shinin the pine", just chompin at the bit to get into the mix, who could start for just about any other team in District. Don't worry bout our air game, we ain't got one!! (Hee hee) Much improved Cat Defense will make an appearance early and get stronger through remainder of season. "Party In The Backfield" is their motto, and will be celebrated numerous times in EVERY game we play this season. Pray that EVERYONE enjoys an injury free season. I see a couple if not three of our District teams going deep into the playoffs. Good luck to all. Da Catz!!

Kevin Johnson is head and shoulders above anyone on your team. I think getting away from a cup cake schedule will soon teach you this.

Center ... Don't under estimate Center. That 3-9-0 record came against some tuff opponents. They are the largest school enrollment wise in Class 4AD2 District 6. Best of luck to both schools and I look forward to a great game.

Garrison has played them a few times over the past few years with some pretty good results. They are always a good team. Anyone thinking Waskom will blow them out will be surprised. Center is no push-over. We play them on 9/12 ... hopefully Waskom will soften them up a little for us. I think we may have more than we want with them this year ....

There is no reason to think that Waskom should not be better on both sides of the ball this year than last. The tougher schedule should really help them down the road, IF they can survive without the kind of injury they had last year. Barring injury, they should have 2 ALL STATE linebackers. I sure hope Kevin Johnson is head and shoulders above them this year.

There is no reason to think that Waskom should not be better on both sides of the ball this year than last. The tougher schedule should really help them down the road, IF they can survive without the kind of injury they had last year. Barring injury, they should have 2 ALL STATE linebackers. I sure hope Kevin Johnson is head and shoulders above them this year.

Losing key players on the Oline and Dline. lost some size compared to last year. there's one.

Losing key players on the Oline and Dline. lost some size compared to last year. there's one.

Agree, lost some size. Yet last year I watched and shook my head at how many tackles got broken in the backfield by Waskom backs before they ran touchdowns. Somehow I think the line play will not fall off much. They will get a real good test Friday when New Boston visits for a scrimmage.