Week One: Center @ Waskom

Wild74

Week One: Center @ Waskom  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This One

I guarantee you or anyone else Goodwin did not say that.

On a serious note, I dont Coach Goodwin, or any other Center coach for that matter, and would not expect them to disrepect any other program, but stirring the pot gives everyone something to opine on.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really....make up a lie on a coach just to cause a stir?

Well, my original post went completely left of my intent, but as such, I did not make it up, and would never make up such a comment - but I AM GUILTY of throwing it out on this thread. The statement was not my focus, but once something is said there is no controlling what direction it goes.

Well, my original post went completely left of my intent, but as such, I did not make it up, and would never make up such a comment - but I AM GUILTY of throwing it out on this thread. The statement was not my focus, but once something is said there is no controlling what direction it goes.

Are you saying once it is said if cannot be unsaid....:lol:

lol dont sweat these guys. Trust me Most of them got memories like a fish.

Are you saying once it is said if cannot be unsaid.... :lol:

I believe that would be correct wild. I was mainly thinking of how pleased I was with the aggressive play of that skateboarding kid and the kid he plays behind. That kind of competition for playing time will keep you guys up in the box smiling all season.

Centers wr's will own the kitty's db's, and our lb's will own y'all's rb's!! Center by 30+ no doubt in my mind.

30 is less than 60, but slightly more than 3 tds. Nobody will know until the clock runs down. If the Waskom o can score 30 on Center, than they will have to put 60 up to do this for you. Could be, Rufugio did get 69 throwing a 4th down pass into the endzone with virtually no time left.

Oh yeah? Lol like? Waskom will trash Center it's a fact. Go back and post for your over rated eagles. Yall won't be making past the second Rd and that's also a fact.

Bringing Tatum into this?? Not very smart.

State titles in multiple sports. Fact

Lone Star Cup. Fact

Now, carry in with that cute little run y'all got going and let me know when y'all are considered a perennial power.

Good luck against Center.

Tatum is twice the size of waskom in enrollment so they don't need comparison. But you like to talk trash so I state a fact. Waskom will go deeper in 3a then Tatum will go in 4a. Take it how you want but whatever is posted on here doesn't really make a difference were all just having fun. PS. Waskom would compete with Tatum this year. Lol

Tatum is twice the size of waskom in enrollment so they don't need comparison. But you like to talk trash so I state a fact. Waskom will go deeper in 3a then Tatum will go in 4a. Take it how you want but whatever is posted on here doesn't really make a difference were all just having fun. PS. Waskom would compete with Tatum this year. Lol

Dude, are you normal?

Twice the size has nothing to do with it. That's why they have classes and division.

Like I said, continue that cute lil two year run.

from what I'm hearing I doubt it very seriously.

from what I'm hearing I doubt it very seriously.

Well you are hearing wrong sir. We will not be losing any speed to graduation. I am not saying that it is not going to hurt to lose the four horseman but we will have speed left on the field. We will probably have the largest oline and dline we have had in a long time. Our qb's little brother is a freshman this year and is also the jv qb. He will be bringing the same intelligence and tough play his brother does as far as i can tell. I think Waskom will have a good run for the next four yrs anyway. By the way how are you doing today JJ.

Well you are hearing wrong sir. We will not be losing any speed to graduation. I am not saying that it is not going to hurt to lose the four horseman but we will have speed left on the field. We will probably have the largest oline and dline we have had in a long time. Our qb's little brother is a freshman this year and is also the jv qb. He will be bringing the same intelligence and tough play his brother does as far as i can tell. I think Waskom will have a good run for the next four yrs anyway. By the way how are you doing today JJ.

word in the street is your line ain't to good right now. On either side of the ball. Got some fast kids but that's really it.