88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This One

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Won't make an excuse. If you guys dominate Center....I'll give all the respect to the Wildcats in the world. But you are in for a rude awakening. Biggest and most athletic school you've ever played against is about to line up across from you and they are gonna be rowdy, I promise.

Won't make an excuse. If you guys dominate Center....I'll give all the respect to the Wildcats in the world. But you are in for a rude awakening. Biggest and most athletic school you've ever played against is about to line up across from you and they are gonna be rowdy, I promise.

They must be a lot better than Tatum.

Guest RyleDupp

It's ok jj. Would you give me your opinion on our linebackers? We have Mike Reason, Chan Amie who was all state freshman year, and Dillon Benton.

who ?

First Friday of football season in Texas! God couldn't have created any moment better than these Friday nights!! I know I've been quiet this year but I'll still be making my predictions!! Tonight will be a great game but Waskom gets the W!

Waskom - 49

Center - 21

The best linebackers in 3a football and it's not even close.

lmao no they aren't. And it's not even close. Your lbs got smoked against Refugio. They couldn't cover the pass and run. They stayed confused. Not knocking on them bubba they are a good group but they aren't the best group in 3a.

lmao no they aren't. And it's not even close. Your lbs got smoked against Refugio. They couldn't cover the pass and run. They stayed confused. Not knocking on them bubba they are a good group but they aren't the best group in 3a.

The stud linebacker was out for the whole year last year

They had one bad game. One was hurt most of the season including the refugio game. Mike Reason was a sophomore and it stands to reason that he is bigger, stronger and faster this year. You are in for a rude awakening when you see these guys.

Now JJ, dont forget, Arp had been playing basketball for about a month when Refugio did that. As had most everybody esle's linebacking corp. Waskom backers are undersized for college potential, but they are very aggressive and do well for high school backers. Hopefully, the can slow down the massive attack of Center, at least for a while. Win or lose, it should be a good experience for Waskom to start the season against such a superior, formiddable opponent in Center.

Waskom has a good group of LB's no doubt but to say their the best in 3a is way to early too much football we haven't seen from the rest of 3a